PL Exclusive PokerKings March Rake Race - Well done Dobbin

GaF

pokerkings468.gif 300 Euro Bonus at PokerKings.com! For the highest rakers (Cash Games and Tournaments) through the month of March, Pokerkings is offering the following prizes: 1st €150 2nd €100 3rd €75 4th €50 5th €25 Everyone who signed up through the PL Banner (or text link) will automatically be included. We will count all rake through the month - 1st March to 31st March incusive. We will make best endeavers to publish a leaderboard every Sunday, Wednesday and Thursday so that you can track your progress :ok Good luck everyone :)

Re: PokerKings March Rake Race You cannot see it reported anywhere. We aim to display regular league tables (about 3 times a week), so you know your position (but I dont envisage this carrying any specific numbers). In case anyone wonders, I dont have acces to any numbers either, so have no advantage (and if the league table PokerKings sends me includes numbers, I will ask them to remove them when sending to me) - I have no advantage over anyone else from that perspective....

Re: PokerKings March Rake Race Good idea not to have the numbers as there will be a few cry out that they don't want others knowing how much rake they are paying. Having said that of course it will be difficult to know, say if you are in 6th place, if it is possible to improve your position in the last few days. I'm only a small time player...and I'm not bothered if anybody sees my figures, after all it isn't a reflection of profit or loss...just a reflection of how much (or how high the stakes) you are playing. Anyway...it's another PL produced bonus and, as always, all the hard work arranging these things is much appreciated. :clap:clap:clap

Re: PL Exclusive PokerKings March Rake Race I was quite surprised that I haven't managed to break into the top 10 yet, so asked Pokerkings to double check. They have done so, and apparently my sign up didn't link back to PL, for whatever reason. They have changed this though and will be linking me in from the next update. If I had been in todays update I would have been in 3rd place. If anyone else is surprised that they are not in the top 10, please PM me your alias and PIN number (found under the "Profile" tab in the software) and we will get it double checked for you :ok

Re: PL Exclusive PokerKings March Rake Race

I was quite surprised that I haven't managed to break into the top 10 yet, so asked Pokerkings to double check. They have done so, and apparently my sign up didn't link back to PL, for whatever reason. They have changed this though and will be linking me in from the next update. If I had been in todays update I would have been in 3rd place. If anyone else is surprised that they are not in the top 10, please PM me your alias and PIN number (found under the "Profile" tab in the software) and we will get it double checked for you :ok
here we go the gafs on a CHaaaaaarrrrrgggggeee :wall

Re: PokerKings March Rake Race

how do you find out how much rake you have accrued??
You can roughly find how much rake you have accrued . You get 1 Fpp for every 0.25euros you pay in rake... i.e 100FPP is roughly 25euros in rake... Just remember how many FPP you had on March 1st... Gaf If you spend your FPP on the weekly freerolls does that get deucted from the rake for the March Rake Race

Re: PL Exclusive PokerKings March Rake Race We have been able to confirm that something has gone wrong with Striders tracking too - he signed up through PL but it didn't track correctly. He will therefore be added to the next update. If he had been in this list he would have been 2nd. I'm going to give a final 24 hours for anyone else to come forward who wants to check they're tracking, after that I'm going to say it's finalised for the "run in". No others will be checked this month. 1. PLdobbin 2. PLTelepee 3. PLslayer 4. PLgaz271 5. PLdevtish 6. PLtheDodge 7. pl mr brix 8. PLWashy 9. PLbobolobo 10. Arkadiusz3

Re: PL Exclusive PokerKings March Rake Race

I'm going to give a final 24 hours for anyone else to come forward who wants to check they're tracking' date=' after that I'm going to say it's finalised for the "run in". No others will be checked this month.[/quote'] I think everyone has now had a fair chance to come forward - so no more names will be added and the list is fixed for the "run in". Good luck all :ok