Euro Hockey Leagues 28/02

Some very tough games in the Swedish Elitserien today , but one match did stand out as what I believe is a Value Bet. Timrå IK v Djurgårdens IF Now both of these teams are neck and neck in the League Table with just 2pts seperating them. Timra have home advantage today and have the chance to generate a gap between themselves and Djugardens if they win the match. Timra have scored just 61 Goals when playing at home this Season and this is the Second lowest in the League Table at an average of 2.44, However Timra excell in the defence and have conceded just 55 producing a Concede average of just 2.20 and its this sort of defence that has been the result of them sitting in the position they do. Djurgardens have scored 63 Goals when playing Away this Season which isn't actually quite bad at all giving them a scoring average of 2.52, however unlike Timra their defence have conceded an average of 2.96 and I would expect Timra to possibly just win this game by the odd goal. But the Value here is most definitely in taking the Under 5.5 Goals Line and at a very reasonable price when you take the above factors into consideration. Under 5.5 Goals @ 1.75 Sportingbet Comments and opinions welcome :ok

Re: Euro Hockey Leagues 28/02 I agree with you. An other one for me is HV-71 at home you can get odds like 1.75. They are surely at the top of the table without no worries, but their attitude have been ok with last wins over Färjestad and Luleå. Modo are those one called "lucky teams" so those results havent only come because of good hockey. They are still missing players this evening, I hope their luck has come to the end. HV-71 for me. Shortly in Finland there are huge and motivated favourites like Jyp, Jokerit and Tappara against injured Saipa. Odds are very low so maybe one treble for fun...