Poker Europa Readers Freeroll - Win a Caribbean Cruise for 2

GaF

Re: Poker Europa Readers Freeroll - Win a Caribbean Cruise for 2 :nana:nana:nana:nana:drums:nana:nana:nana:nana:drums:nana:nana:nana:nana I played this tourney (I was Dreamon1)...... and couldn't believe that only 19 people entered it (incl Strider I think). I nearly got knocked out a few times, but overcame a 45K vs 12K HU chip disadvantage to win it :cow:cow:cow:cow:cow........... Gotta sort out now whether or not we can afford to take our 3 kids with us..:unsure This adds up to quite a costly package so I guess that this is my biggest win to date..... makes a change from my usual wins taking me to London zzzzzzzzzz lol

Re: Poker Europa Readers Freeroll - Win a Caribbean Cruise for 2 Congrats mate:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap Not me haven't got the site meant to get round to it but didn't:sad

:nana:nana:nana:nana:drums:nana:nana:nana:nana:drums:nana:nana:nana:nana I played this tourney (I was Dreamon1)...... and couldn't believe that only 19 people entered it (incl Strider I think). I nearly got knocked out a few times, but overcame a 45K vs 12K HU chip disadvantage to win it :cow:cow:cow:cow:cow........... Gotta sort out now whether or not we can afford to take our 3 kids with us..:unsure This adds up to quite a costly package so I guess that this is my biggest win to date..... makes a change from my usual wins taking me to London zzzzzzzzzz lol

Re: Poker Europa Readers Freeroll - Win a Caribbean Cruise for 2 Thx all ......... :sad ......... serious headache day today .... lucky today only happens once every 4 years :lol ........ not ungrateful just bemused.. Seriously i've sent emails here there and everywhere to get more info... The package was not supposed to cost anything but on investigation thru ClubUbt and varios Ubt forums it appears the package doesnt include food , spending money etc. Pokereuropa are paying for the flights which is great but we figured on taking the kids as we haven't been on holiday for 2 1/2 years..... If we took them (3) all then we have to have 2 cabins the travel agent said (£670 extra !!).... plus 3 times £46 passports plus 2 times £300-£400 flights etc etc so that isn't good. If I take Tina then she will worry about kids and thats not good...... If I go with someone else then I could sell half at a discount but ....looking at nubile women for 9 days will make me feel bad :loon....honest.... I appreciate the prize but add in different factors and the complaints are as the yanks said ... they don't pay for them to get to Miami and the exra costs of food etc are not included ..... If we all went I could seriously blow £3k ........:cry....... like I can afford that in the 5/6 weeks left b4 the cruise :wall Oh boy I wish i'd come 2nd :zzz Rant over;)

Re: Poker Europa Readers Freeroll - Win a Caribbean Cruise for 2 :nana:nana:nana:clap:clap:clap on your win, Dreamkiller :cow I guess Poker Europa should inherit your alias :sadDreamkillers....! I don't get all those prizes that will cost you a fortune to accept... that's not a real prize!! :hope that you will find a way to enjoy your win :D

Re: Poker Europa Readers Freeroll - Win a Caribbean Cruise for 2 Thx Pen :) ..... one last point guys and gals ..... If I accept a lower cash alternative off Ubt ... and Pokereuropa were offering an allowance towards the flights ... that constitutes part of the prize right. If I am unable to go would it be fair to ask Pokereuropa for a % of the cost of the flights as well ... ie if it is part of the overall prize... where would I stand ??? If I still go then they will pay £400 - $500 or a bit more to cover two return flights to Miami. If they suggest the cash alternative from Ubt are they trying to get out of paying their side of the prize and what rights would I have to that flight money if I didnt go ... what would you guys and gals do in this situ pls. Thx in advance ..........:cry

Re: Poker Europa Readers Freeroll - Win a Caribbean Cruise for 2 Another alternative is to ask someone you know to play in your place if the site is agreeable and work out a %.

Thx Pen :) ..... one last point guys and gals ..... If I accept a lower cash alternative off Ubt ... and Pokereuropa were offering an allowance towards the flights ... that constitutes part of the prize right. If I am unable to go would it be fair to ask Pokereuropa for a % of the cost of the flights as well ... ie if it is part of the overall prize... where would I stand ??? If I still go then they will pay £400 - $500 or a bit more to cover two return flights to Miami. If they suggest the cash alternative from Ubt are they trying to get out of paying their side of the prize and what rights would I have to that flight money if I didnt go ... what would you guys and gals do in this situ pls. Thx in advance ..........:cry