ATTENTION * Win 2 tickets to the Gold cup

bowles10

Totesport are offering 2 Gold Cup tickets (Cheltenham) on 14th March. These are club enclosure tickets (£80 normally each). The conditions of this generous gesture is that each winner has to comply with the following: Winners must either open a totesport account and place a £10 bet on anything or if existing customers, place a £10 bet on anything also. Therefore, we have decided to run a competition ON SAT 1st MARCH 2008 to decide the winner of the tickets. Details below: All entrants must list their name on this thread by 11am on Saturday 1st March. Anyone after that time will not be able to enter. A thread will go up on Friday night for entrants to put their selections up (in case they cant log in on Saturday). All entrants must have existing 100+ posts on PL. Please give thought to the conditions of the competition as we dont want the tickets going to waste, so ask yourself, can you go? do you have a friend that can go? can i open a totesport account? They will not be available for sell on. The rules of the comp are as follows: ENTRIES CLOSE 11am Sat 1st March 2008 THE RULES 3 bets must be posted as follows: 1. 10pts win 2. 5pts ew 3. 5pts win 25pts in total The 2 meetings to pick from are Newbury (starts 1.35pm & Doncaster starts 1.50pm) All bets must be posted in the Competition thread before 1pm on 1st March. Bets will be settled at SP's only. EW bets will be settled at 1/4 odds. Stakes WILL be included in returns (the same as if it was your money). Stakes will be deducted from losing bets (same as if it was your money) Non Runners - you get your stake back (reserves are allowed if posted before the deadline - no re-posts). UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE BY THE POSTER, RESERVES WILL BE TAKEN IN ORDER OF NR's. Some examples 5/1 winner @ 10pts win = 50pts returned +10pts stake 5pts ew bet loses = -10pts 5pts win bet loses = -5pts Final total = +45pts 10pts win bet loses = -10pts 5pts ew bet loses = -10pts 5/1 winner @ 5pts win = 25pts returned + 5pts stake Final Total = +10pts All being well, the winner will be announced on Saturday evening.

Re: ATTENTION * Win 2 tickets to the Gold cup

well i thought about it last night' date=' but thought it might be a bit cheeky being that I dont give any tips on here and follow the great tipsters on the site[/quote'] not a problem Greg, all welcome (as long as you have 100 posts):ok PL is a community & this is the beneift of being on such a great forum.

not a problem Greg, all welcome (as long as you have 100 posts):ok PL is a community & this is the beneift of being on such a great forum.
thanks very much, count me in then :ok got the whole Cheltenham week off as I have done for the past 5 years, I look forward to that week more than any other of the year, in fact the 1 thing I love about Xmas is that it means Cheltenham is getting nearer :)

so far we have: Deviltish Mowgli Bowles10 Gregprowt Billyhills RussP Stewartd14 you have until 11am to enter & 1pm to put your selections up.
no new entries, so its all to play for with 7 people chasing the big prize. Remember all selections by 1pm today.