Horses to be placed - target £25 a day

bowles10

Re: Horses to be placed - target £25 a day

Bet 3 is a winner (horse won, of course!) Attempt 1 -£2.50 Attempt 2 +£1.60 (less comm) Bet 4 is Sole Agent 4.50 Lingfield @ 1.88 £4.02 staked to win £3.54
Looks like i will run out of racing today, have 1 more lined up for the 5.00, will need to be quick after the result of the 4.50. Will call it a day, if these last 2 come in.

Re: Horses to be placed - target £25 a day Good luck Bowles. I do a fair bit of place betting myself. Lost my discipline today and it cost me. Backed two horses to win , two to place. The two I backed to win came 2nd, the 2 I backed to place won!! If Id backed all to place Id have made a profit. If Id backed all to win Id have made a profit. As it is I made a loss.:wall Hardest parts is shrugging off winners when you've only backed the place and avoiding backing them to win because the place price is short.

Re: Horses to be placed - target £25 a day Due to the races being so close together i think i will need to run 2 attempts at same time today Attempt 1 Expected place odds in brackets Folks 2.10 Lupanar (1.20) 1st Folks 2.40 Letham island (1.7) 2nd Folks 3.10 Littleton aldor (1.8) 4th (btn nk!!) Folks 4.10 The Gangerman (1.8) 3rd Attempt 2 Southw 2.20 Romany Dream (2.5) unpl Southw 3.20 Otarie (1.12) 1st Southw 3.50 Silencio (1.75) unpl Southw 4.20 Sieze (1.3) 1st might not get chance to add the odds today during racing, but will update later.

Re: Horses to be placed - target £25 a day

Due to the races being so close together i think i will need to run 2 attempts at same time today Attempt 1 Expected place odds in brackets Folks 2.10 Lupanar (1.20) 1st:ok Folks 2.40 Letham island (1.7) 2nd :ok Folks 3.10 Littleton aldor (1.8) 4th (btn nk!!) :@ Folks 4.10 The Gangerman (1.8) 3rd :ok Attempt 2 Southw 2.20 Romany Dream (2.5) unpl Southw 3.20 Otarie (1.12) 1st :ok Southw 3.50 Silencio (1.75) unpl Southw 4.20 Sieze (1.3) 1st :ok might not get chance to add the odds today during racing, but will update later.
attempt 1 was out at the first with Romany Dream trailing in 5th. attempt 2 did a bit better & would have come in had Littleton aldor been a neck better ! 5 out of the 8 were placed which wasnt bad i suppose. back either Friday or Saturday