Euro Hockey Leagues 26/02

HPK - Tappara 2 Last times havent gone as good as normally here and one I got wrong was Tappara away Kalpa. Now I still rely on Tappara who has done things well even to lost against Hifk last time. So the results dont tell the whole truth on them. They are quality team, motivated to get any win as possible. HPK just waiting their summerholidays missing still Jari Sailio, Harri Tikkanen, Kai Nurminen, Roni Andersson and Risto Korhonen so whats their attitude and quality to beat strong Tappara this evening? maybe 15 % :) Last four matches, four lost, goals negative 4-22... After two lost Tappara will be on their winning way and you can get 1.63 from Betfair :hope Also bravest ones can try on Tappara -1,5 to get better odds here :)

Re: Euro Hockey Leagues 26/02 After single bet Tappara I made it also double with Saipa. Saipa have shown their want to fight places on the table and won HPK, Jyp and Ilves at home. Last time 1-3 defeat against Jokerit isnt so bad as Jokerit are one of the best quality teams in Finland. Ässät lost against Kalpa last saturday and they are now surely the last ones on the table waiting next season. Really hard fight and defeat makes me think that they are not in condition today in Lappeeranta, not mentally, not physically and not with that material either. Home win for Saipa.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.