daily star open

daveygh

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: daily star open :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow

Re: daily star open

Excellenet Gaf is this in TV now?
They showed about 3 hands - all "no brainers".... The first hand was the one that made it for me - short stack is all in, large chip stack puts in min raise to 24,000, I go all in for over 100,000 with AQ and chip leader calls with 86 :loon He hit 2 pair, but I rivered the Straight :loon From that point I was a big chip leader over the field....

well played GaF :clap:clap If the TV doubles as a monitor how many tables can you have open at once ? :ok
Hehe - I did actually seriously look at a large HDTV instead of a new monitor a while ago - but it's not the size thats important, but the resolution - a large HDTV actually only has a similar resolution to a mid to large sized monitor - so the answer is - I cant get any more tables on it than I can on my monitor at the moment :sad

Re: daily star open Nice one mate. Looks like you won't be too strapped for cash when you lose our prop bet. ;)

Hehe - yes - on focus and concentration' date=' you've probably worked out how to get an edge on me :sad I do find Freerolls quite hard to focus on now[/quote'] What was it you were saying about not having the focus and concentration for freerolls?

you'll probably be asked by the Daily star for a photoshoot so you better start your makeover now :lol:lol:lol
I was :$ Made all kinds of excuses and they bent over backwards to accomodate, even so far as - "not to worry, we'll have a photographer with you within an hour" :loon In the end I came clean and said I didn't really want to be in the paper :$ They said they'd look at alternatives and phone me back in 5 mins, but they didn't :unsure......

THANK YOU for playing in the Star Open Tournaments and CONGRATULATIONS to the lucky players who bagged themselves a fantastic prize in last nights Final. If you enjoyed playing at Sky Poker - make sure you're in the lobby on Sunday night, because we're giving you another chance to play for free in a PRIVATE FREEROLL TOURNAMENT! spacer.gif
It's FREE for you to play and the Guaranteed Prize Pool is £500! spacer.gif
How to enter... The tournament takes place on Sunday 2nd March at 7.00pm and with the blinds set to increase every 5 minutes, it will be a fast and furious race to the money! To enter the tournament you will be prompted to enter a password:spacer.gif
index_r6_c2.jpgspacer.gif
index_r7_c2.jpgPassword: **********index_r7_c6.jpgspacer.gif
index_r8_c4.jpgspacer.gif
You will be able to find the tournament "STAR SPECIAL" under the Freeroll tab in the Multi-Table tournament section. There are a limited number of seats available and registration is open now so make sure you don't miss out by clicking here to log into the poker lobby.

I was :$ Made all kinds of excuses and they bent over backwards to accomodate' date=' even so far as - "not to worry, we'll have a photographer with you within an hour" :loon In the end I came clean and said I didn't really want to be in the paper :$ They said they'd look at alternatives and phone me back in 5 mins, but they didn't :unsure......[/quote'] you know what the Paparazzi are like -i cant wait for the star on sunday:spank:lol:lol:lol

[b']THANK YOU for playing in the Star Open Tournaments and CONGRATULATIONS to the lucky players who bagged themselves a fantastic prize in last nights Final. If you enjoyed playing at Sky Poker - make sure you're in the lobby on Sunday night, because we're giving you another chance to play for free in a PRIVATE FREEROLL TOURNAMENT! spacer.gif
It's FREE for you to play and the Guaranteed Prize Pool is £500! spacer.gif
How to enter... The tournament takes place on Sunday 2nd March at 7.00pm and with the blinds set to increase every 5 minutes, it will be a fast and furious race to the money! To enter the tournament you will be prompted to enter a password: spacer.gif
index_r6_c2.jpgspacer.gif
index_r7_c2.jpgPassword: **********index_r7_c6.jpgspacer.gif
index_r8_c4.jpgspacer.gif
You will be able to find the tournament "STAR SPECIAL" under the Freeroll tab in the Multi-Table tournament section. There are a limited number of seats available and registration is open now so make sure you don't miss out by clicking here to log into the poker lobby.
password is a bit obvious :dude:dude:dude