Euro Hockey Leagues

I would like to take a look couple of matches in Finland and in Sweden I have taken: Pelicans - Ilves 1 1.72 TPS - Lukko 1 1.99 Luleå - Modo 1 2.40 Timrå - Södertälje 2 2.98 First of all Pelicans. I like them play. When they are giving 100 % its very nice and effective hockey. Now they are trying to get top three when Ilves comes to then from Tampere. For me Ilves havent been nice to watch especially on their away ones. Well Ilves is motivated also and they have a little posibility to couch JYP and Hifk on the table, but without Toni Koivisto and Arto Tukio it will be more complicated. For me 1.72 is enough to bet. TPS and Lukko are also motivated to have win today. Tight one. Surely latest results for TPS dont look good but this young team have been fighting and also played good hockey. I saw Lukko last time against Jyp and first 20 min they were awful. After that maybe a little bit better but for me I dont see them as a winning team. They will be missing very important Siklenka, Haataja, O´brien and Tuomainen. TPS only missing Rautee, but wellcomes back Laine and Halonen. 1.99 enough to bet. From Sweden I am only looking forward too high odds and been also against some tipsers who are with Modo and Timrå :D The best one is Luleå that can have with odds like 2.4? For me they are clear favourite to win this one (possibility 47 %) as a good fighting home team like they did against Linköping earlier this week at home. The other one Södertälje is not a favourite but giving them 36 % possibility to take away win this time. The odds are enough to try. Timrå havent been playing good lately. Well my opinions here, yours all wellcome :ok Modo missings: Mikael Zajkowski, Hans Jonsson, Tommy Wargh, Mattias Timander, Patrick Yetman. Also Fredrik Wargh and Peter Öhberg are not sure to be fit.