Euro Hockey Leagues 22/02

Sweden,Allsvenskan - Rögle BK v Hammarby Interesting match this, with 3rd Placed Rogle taking on Hammarby who dwindle at the foot of the League and their Season pretty much over. Hammarby really have had a terrible Season and have managed just 4 Wins in 41 matches, however their last 3 matches has seen a significant improvement and Rogle will have to be very much on their game later this afternoon to win this match. The bookies have this down as a clear cut win for the Home side, but with the prices on offer you would have to mad to even get involved, it seems there is a lot of money being put on the Handicap Lines in favour of Rogle but I feel that to give Hammarby a 3.5 goal headstart is at least 1 goal too many considering their recent performance. Hammarby +3.5 AH @ Ladbrokes 1.90 -------------------------------------------------------- Sweden, Allsvenskan - Leksand v Nyköpings Leksand currently lead the Allsvenskan League by a huge 10pts and today they have the opportunity to increase that with victory over Nykopings. Nykopings currently occupy 13th position in the League Table and they really have their work cut out for them today to achieve anything against high flying Leksand. However despite their position in the League table they produced a very good performance against AIK recently winning 7-1 and if they can re-produce anything like that against Leksand today they could be in with a fighting chance. Like the previous preview the bookies have Leksand a very strong favourite here and there really doesn't seem any point becoming involved with the measly prices being offered, the Total Goals market looks the Value bet here and I am expecting to see the Over 5.5 easily covered here. Over 5.5 Goals @ 1.75 Ladbrokes Leksand v Nykopings was a quick Winner 9mins into in the 2nd Period Sealed it Final score 9-3 Hammarby after a good 1st period chucked the towel in :(

Re: Euro Hockey Leagues 22/02 Not much for me today. One I have though is Hokki away win against Salamat. Salamat is one of the worst teams in Mestis no doubt. On the other hand they are fighting places down of the table and had some good results last times. Where did these points come from then? One reason is that injury situation has gone much better and not many missing players anymore. The main reason still is their goalkeepers, having a good touch. So Salamat havent been playing as good as results shows, they have conceeded very many shots, and thats over 100 in two match. (Sport and Sapko) Today it wont be easier when they are facing great Hokki team with really good run having no losts in 2008. Hokki also wellcomes their captain Heikkinen which will have effect to defence and also mentionally. The worst thing is that I really believe Hokki today but after seen odds not so convected to take them with around 1.50. Maybe some good doubles with Hokki :unsure

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.