Long shot horses each-way - No reasoning

friskyfitz

Im going to have a shot at picking some long shots in Horse races just to see if there is anything in it over a period of time. Sometimes there will be 1 selection, sometimes 2 per race and on a few occasions, there could be 3 depending on the prices. There will be several races covered per day and Im sure that this is the road to poverty in the long term. The starting bank will be £300 and I will stake roughly £30 per day so at worst, This thread wont last a month :lol No reasoning involved, simply MY picks which IF i strike a lucky patch and increase the bank, I'll choose what to do. Guess I'll make up those rules if it ever happens.... If there is sufficent liquidity in betfair to get a decent place bet then I will use that and will try to use "place only betting" elsewhere and "Win market" at betfair to take advantage of the better odds Purely for interest and fun for you guys :ok

Re: Long shot horses each-way - No reasoning Selections for Friday - all betfair unless stated Its taken some time to write this an a few prices may have gone up or down since I started.. :ok South 3.55 Tirol Livit £1.00 Win @ 34.0 Tirol Livit £2 to be placed @ 5.4 Aggi Mag £1 to win @ 150.0 Aggi Mag £1 to be placed @ 44.0 War 2.00 Aypeeyes £2.50 E/w @ 34.0 Betfred (1/5 odds 1,2,3) War 4.50 Psychiatrist £1 Win @ 60 Psychiatrist £2 to be placed @ 6.2 Wishes or watches £1 Win @ 160 Wishes or watches £1.50 to be placed @ 14.5 Chigago Alley £1 win @ 90.0 Chigago Alley £1.50 to be placed @ 10 Sandown 2.55 Musical Chairs £1 Win @ 100 Musical Chairs £1 To be placed @ 16 Hillridge £1 Win @ 120 Hillridge £1 to be placed @ 16.5 Sandown 4.05 Ellway Prospect £1 Win @ 34 Ellway Prospect £2 to be placed @ 6 Hot Lips Page £1 Win @ 200 Hot Lips Page £1 to be placed @ 17.5 Hereditary £1 Win @ 110 Hereditary £1 To be placed @ 14.5

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.