** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

My tuesday CL trebles

bigs

Here go my trebles for today's Champions League matches LivelPool x Inter - HT Result DRAW @ 1.9 Roma x Real Mad - Over 2.5 @ 1.9 Schalke x Porto - Porto to score @ 1.5 Olympiakos x Chelsea - NO DRAW BET -> Chelsea to win @ 1.35 4 trebles :)

Re: My tuesday CL trebles

Here go my trebles for today's Champions League matches LivelPool x Inter - HT Result DRAW @ 1.9 WIN Roma x Real Mad - Over 2.5 @ 1.9 WIN Schalke x Porto - Porto to score @ 1.5 Porto failed to score one in front of the goal, Lisandro doesn't miss much like that... Olympiakos x Chelsea - NO DRAW BET -> Chelsea to win @ 1.35 Draw (VOID) 4 trebles :)
-1 point for the day!:$

Re: My tuesday CL trebles Trust me I feel with you about your bet. I had £2.50 on odds of 61 for Chelsea 0-0, Schalke 1-1 and Liverpool game to have 2 or more goals. Let down by Lisandro and his clown boots!! Unlucky with your first but sure you can bounce back from it!

Re: My tuesday CL trebles

Trust me I feel with you about your bet. I had £2.50 on odds of 61 for Chelsea 0-0, Schalke 1-1 and Liverpool game to have 2 or more goals. Let down by Lisandro and his clown boots!! Unlucky with your first but sure you can bounce back from it!
I have a small experience from last years accumulators where I usually missed 1 game :) So now I decided to go for N bets and N-1 folds :) As I expect to lose one lol! :) So I'll probably make a glory hunt out of this :) Thanks for the input, and better luck for both next time!