Boxing: Pavlik vs Taylor

Pavlik vs Taylor II is on Setanta tonight and it could well be a cracker. The 1st fight was excellent with Pavlik being knocked down and getting up to knock Taylor out. 10pts Pavlik to win by TKO Evs Boylesports For me, Kelly Pavlik is the best middleweight around at the minute. He has so much power and he showed in the 1st fight between these two that he can get up off the canvas to win. To be fair, Taylor was excellent when these two first met but the fact Pavlik knocked him out having been knocked down spoke wonders about this improving boxer. I can't really see where Taylor can go in this fight. He certainly can't be much better than their 1st fight and although Taylor was winning that fight he's always going to be prone to copping one from Pavlik who has 29 KO's in his 32 wins. If Taylor decides his best chance is to go toe to toe with Pavlik, well that's a quick route to an early bath. Pavlik is quality and I expect him to leave the MGM tonight having knocked Jermaine Taylor out again.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.