Snowman!

Valiant23

In General Chat, SteveO has asked for suggestions of websites that he can persue while playing poker and has had a wide range of suggestions.... :unsure The last one was by dik9.

http://www.snowmanspokerblog.com This is the Best Poker Blog I have ever read' date= funny as fook, btw i usually am not a big fan of blogs.....Enjoy!! :)
I was (and am) a fan of our own Cloud's blog and enjoyed chuckling at his posts, but this one is off the charts and needs to be brought to your attention. Read it. Its funny. So funny in fact that I was stuck on one passage for 5 minutes or more because every time I read a particular sentence I cracked up crying with laughter. P.S. Gaf? You can ignore the bad beat whining. :ok

Re: Snowman! Hi everyone. I'm afraid that I'm responsible for the blog. I'm glad you like it and find it funny. I started it about 3 months ago to amuse a few friends and it seems to have got out of hand, I'm getting about 10,000 hits a day at the moment so I guess other people must like it too. If it's ok with the mods I'll pop in from time to time and keep you updated of progress. In the meantime, thanks again for your kind words; I appreciate them all. Snowman XXX

• 4 weeks later...

Re: Snowman! Hello boys and girls, Uncle Snowman has now managed to post upto and including Day 106. I'm doing 107 as we speak. Sorry I haven't been around for a while but I've been writing the new Snowman column for "Flush" magazine (available at all good newsagents from April 3rd) PLUS an article on poker tells. Swampster has been getting the whip out to make sure I made the deadline (can you wear the leather boots and stockings next time please). http://www.snowmanpokerblog.com Hope you like them Snowman XXX