Hide « Wigan Warriors v Castleford
Saturday 16 February 2008Home Draw Away BPP
Bradford v Huddersfield (18:00GMT)1.2528.005.20103%Details »
Hide « Bradford v Huddersfield
Catalans v Hull KR (19:30GMT)1.9022.002.25101%Details »
Hide « Catalans v Hull KR
Sunday 17 February 2008Home Draw Away BPP
Hull v Herlequins (15:15GMT)1.2826.00 82%Details »
Doesn't look to be much on the 1x2 markets but it's still early in the season so there's bound to be a shock somewhere :ok

Re: Rugby League: Super League XIII - Round 2 Wakefield with an 8pt start was tempting me because they have a habit of pushing the top sides close especially at Belle Vue but Leeds just look a class above to me this season. Wigan should see off Castleford but it's a bit early for me yet to be playing handicaps around the 20pt mark. So I'll stick with the TV match. 10pts Warrington +8 to beat St Helens 8/11 Ladbrokes The odds for this match and the handicap are dropping fast and with Saints' injury problems it's easy to see why. Saints have basically got their entire forward line on the sidelines. Jon Wilkin, Jason Cayless, Maurie Fa'asavalu and Paul Sculthorpe are all missing here as is Willie Talau and that's a hell of a lot of beef and talent in the stands. It means the likes of Paul Clough and Bryn Hargreaves will really have to step up to the plate. Warrington have injury worries over Stuart Reardon but they looked really impressive in beating Hull last week. They are tipped to be the real deal this season and week 1's evidence suggests that's right. Michael Monaghan ran the show last week and he's a superb signing for the Wolves. Adrian Morley will lead this side into battle and with Warrington looking really powerful up front I think they'll stay within a score of this Saints side who are hoping to bounce back from the defeat to Hull KR last week. I did consider backing Warrington on the nose but Saints rarely lose back to back matches and they still have their backs fit. If there's one thing I've learnt in Rugby League it's not to write Saints off but I'm confident this will be a one score ball game at the worst should Saints win so it's the Wolves on the cap for me.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.