Kelso 14/02

Re: Kelso 14/02 2.50 Berwick Law 15 pts Won bumpers easily enough in testing ground showing ability. Fourth to Marleybow on debut who is highly thought of and given extremely patient ride by todays jock, since then second and fifth which set a fair standard of form but also one that I think can be improved on and does not look that badly handicapped for this with Murphy on board. Extra distance could just be in its favour. 4.50 Cornish Rebel 1.99 place Betf 10 pts SP win Betf 7.5 pts Mentioned last week how this mercurial character is one of my fav. horses around and it did its usual last week. Travelled very well, looked set to win before just finding one too good. In truth I do not think that race suited especially as there was not much of a gallop and it turned into a sprint really which is not really a horse who was placed in a Hennessy, RSAC and two Grand nationals type of thing. Will shape better for that run today, goes left handed which should be another bonus and gone stronger on place side today for this than win for obvious reasons with this talented character.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.