Chepstow 14/02

Re: Chepstow 14/02 2.50 Crescent Island 15 pts Very impressive when 33/1 winner on debut, travlled very well that day and eventually picked up to win in a race that looked to have some good types in. Entered for the long novice hurdle race at Chelt. so step up in trip must be seen as a plus and even though it has a penalty and the Nicholls horse at the bottom gets lumps of weight, I do not know what to expect from it so I will go for this one who should start bigger. 4.00 Thievery 15 pts Reasonably impressive two starts back I thought when won. Lto it was third in a race for which the form has been boosted and even with a claimer on that day, it was out of the handicap considerably in a better standard race so the drop back to its proper mark in a lower class should suit and obvious claims. 4.35 Wind Instrument 15 pts Decent at bumper level, a couple of wins and decent effort in Chelt. bumper behind Hairy Molly a couple of years back. Improving seemingly in novice hurdles and probably been unlucky to bump into the likes of Aigle D'Or and Forrest Pennant. The third at this track lto was a fair effort and the second has boosted that form considerably imo when beating the talented if not slightly frustrating Calgary Bay since and decent chances to get off the mark today.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.