Southwell 12/02/08

bowles10

Re: Southwell 12/02/08 4.50 - Hawa Khana I was on this one last time and it won in a good style by 3 lengths. Since Kirsty is on board she managed two 2nds and 1 win. I think more improvement is expected from the horse and it is finally on the upgrade. The others look really poor in fact. There will be a penalty on of course, but still the horse has a little bit more to offer and Kirsty claims 3 as always, so it is worth a punt at 9/4 b.o.g. @ Bet365 & Stan James.

Re: Southwell 12/02/08

Sport Horse Racing
Event 3.50 Southwell
Selection Lucayos (BOG) (Each-Way)
Strength 1/10
Date 12/02/2008
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 26.00 (Back)
Reasoning This looks a below average Class 3 race and Lucayos looks a huge price. She ran respectably in a better race last time out and drops down in class. There is a possibility she may get an easy lead out front and if she does, she can take advantage. She has form at the track and a lot looks as if this is the wrong distance for them. I would rather take the chance with Lucayos at 25/1

Re: Southwell 12/02/08

Sport Horse Racing
Event 3.50 Southwell
Selection Lucayos (BOG) (Each-Way)
Strength 1/10
Date 12/02/2008
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 26.00 (Back)
Reasoning This looks a below average Class 3 race and Lucayos looks a huge price. She ran respectably in a better race last time out and drops down in class. There is a possibility she may get an easy lead out front and if she does' date=' she can take advantage. She has form at the track and a lot looks as if this is the wrong distance for them. I would rather take the chance with Lucayos at 25/1
Let's give it a go :D