Newcastle 12/02/08

bowles10

Re: Newcastle 12/02/08 Another inspection planned for 12 noon as the frost has failed to thaw I have looked at the 2 trainers in form today & come up with 1.40 Ignotus (5/2) Swinbank 14 day record is 3 from 5 (60%) 2.40 Camelia Walk (6/1) McCain Jnr 14 day record is 9 from 29 & 6 from 11 (54.5%) in last 7 days.

Re: Newcastle 12/02/08

1.40 Newc-As Bowles mentions above IGNOTUS. I have been informed that the owners have been backing this horse with some heavy cash. The last one i had from this contact won. My money is already on.
For those who dont know, this horse was banned under the non triers rule for 40days, that was 42 dyas since last race when the stewards felt it should have won (jock got 21day ban also)

For those who dont know' date=' this horse was banned under the non triers rule for 40days, that was 42 dyas since last race when the stewards felt it should have won (jock got 21day ban also)[/quote'] good race to watch as it looked held 2 out, but battled on to beat the other 2. :clap a good start to the day!

Sport Horse Racing
Event 4.40 Newcastle
Selection Another Promise (Lay)
Strength 10/10
Date 12/02/2008
Bookmaker/Price Betfair @ 1.73 (Lay)
Reasoning Probably many people's banker of the day but I cant be having it at this price. He was a class horse last season over fences but makes his return today over hurdles. They go quicker over hurdles and considering he may be rusty after a lay off, I am willing to take him on.

Sport Horse Racing
Event 4.40 Newcastle
Selection Another Promise (Lay)
Strength 10/10
Date 12/02/2008
Bookmaker/Price Betfair @ 1.73 (Lay)
Reasoning Probably many people's banker of the day but I cant be having it at this price. He was a class horse last season over fences but makes his return today over hurdles. They go quicker over hurdles and considering he may be rusty after a lay off' date=' I am willing to take him on.
:nana:nana Unplaced @ 4/7