Folkstone 12/2/08

bowles10

Re: Folkstone 12/2/08 3.00 - Back In Business A quick reappearance for this one. Finished 2nd in better company lto and will run off the same mark today. Will carry more this time, but the class of the race is lower and looks really poor to me. Horse has his best record on good to soft, where from 3 races he finished 1st, 2nd and 3rd. Stable amongst the winners and at 5/2 is worth a try. Won 2 consecutive chases off 93 and 102 in the summer and will run off 95 today. The last 2nd showed he's back to form and has a good chance to a win this race.

Re: Folkstone 12/2/08

Mileni' date=' i note the horse has been backed in the offices this morning so there must be a good word for it.[/quote'] Showed a good form lto, mate! If back to this 93 and 102 chase wins then it will have no problem to win off 95 today. Looks good on paper. Fingers crossed :ok The other theory of course is people follow me :loon :lol :lol :lol

SportHorse Racing
Event3.30 Folkstone
SelectionBrave Broncho (Each-Way)
Strength2/10
Date12/02/2008
Bookmaker/PriceSkybet @ 21.00 (Back)
ReasoningI was looking at this race to back Wild Ground however the fact remains that it has not won over 3m or on this faster surface. Its stamina may be brought into play here. Brave Broncho is a very speculative punt on Pipe getting it right with this horse as it hasnt shown much to date yet but now over further, may go better. Has a staying pedigree & is interesting at big odds.

Re: Folkstone 12/2/08 Hello all, I have been absent for a few days due to the birth of my new son, jacob:ok I must be feeling particularly brave today because I am taking on Mileni4uk at the 3;00 at folkestone, I think that Geography represents a value EW punt, he has form in previous runs at the track and has recenlty been droppped a couple of grades and I can see him going close. Good luck to all however, and I hope that I too can be 'Back in Business!'.:tongue2

Sport Horse Racing
Event 3.00 Folkestone
Selection Back in Business (Lay)
Strength 8/10
Date 12/02/2008
Bookmaker/Price Betfair @ 3.50 (Lay)
Reasoning Horse is a dour stayer and lacks any real pace. He often gets detached and then runs on really nicely. They tend to go a bit quicker over hurdles and this wont suit Back in Business who has been running well over fences. He is also dropped back in trip from last time where he was staying on well. I dont think this will suit and I think he will struggle for pace here today.

Sport Horse Racing
Event 3.00 Folkestone
Selection Monzon (Each-Way)
Strength 2/10
Date 12/02/2008
Bookmaker/Price Stan James @ 15.00 (Back)
Reasoning Horse has been running in much better races and picking up the small place money. He is dropped back down to a more realistic class today and looks a big price. He is dropped back to hurdles and I think he may be a little better than what we have seen> At 14/1 he is worth a little EW punt.

Sport Horse Racing
Event 4.30 Folkestone
Selection Lou de Moulin Mas (BOG)
Strength 10/10
Date 12/02/2008
Bookmaker/Price Stan James @ 2.63 (Back)
Reasoning Paul Nicholls has been supporting the Hunter Chases this year and he looks to have another likely winner here. Lou de Moulin Mas ran in some top staying races last term and the fact Paul Nicholls has kept him to go Hunter Chasing is interesting. He will probably be aimed at the Cheltenham version and I think he should outclass his rivals today. He stays all day and will take all the beating. His form is good and he won a Class 3 chase last year.

Sport Horse Racing
Event 4.00 Folkestone
Selection Beauchamp Twist (BOG) (Each-Way)
Strength 2/10
Date 12/02/2008
Bookmaker/Price Boylesports @ 21.00 (Back)
Reasoning This looks a poor conditionals race and it often pays to look for the decent jockeys in these contests. David England takes the ride on this one and he looks big at 20/1. His last two runs have been over 5f further than today and on both occasions he has weakened. Today he is dropped back to 2 miles in a poorer race and I think he will run well.

Sport Horse Racing
Event 3.00 Folkestone
Strength 2/10
Date 12/02/2008
Reasoning Horse has been running in much better races and picking up the small place money. He is dropped back down to a more realistic class today and looks a big price. He is dropped back to hurdles and I think he may be a little better than what we have seen> At 14/1 he is worth a little EW punt.
sounded like it was going very easily but didnt find much, still, placed, a good result especially with the lay on back in business

Re: Folkstone 12/2/08 Ok, Im having a good day so I am doing what I shouldn't and I am going to dip my toe into the fray once more. Knife Edge 4.30. What a fascinating race this is, the majority of the entries have been off the track so long anything could happen. This horse has a fantastic record round this track and has 5 wins a 2nd and a 3rd with this Jockey booking from 12 runs, that means the 6/1 available about this horse is great value.

Sport Horse Racing
Event 3.00 Folkestone
Selection Back in Business (Lay)
Strength 8/10
Date 12/02/2008
Bookmaker/Price Betfair @ 3.50 (Lay)
Reasoning Horse is a dour stayer and lacks any real pace. He often gets detached and then runs on really nicely. They tend to go a bit quicker over hurdles and this wont suit Back in Business who has been running well over fences. He is also dropped back in trip from last time where he was staying on well. I dont think this will suit and I think he will struggle for pace here today.
:nana:nana Unplaced
Sport Horse Racing
Event 3.00 Folkestone
Strength 2/10
Date 12/02/2008
:nana:nana 3rd @ 14/1 EP, looked like winner for long way
Sport Horse Racing
Event 4.30 Folkestone
Selection Lou de Moulin Mas (BOG)
Strength 10/10
Date 12/02/2008
Bookmaker/Price Stan James @ 2.63 (Back)
Reasoning Paul Nicholls has been supporting the Hunter Chases this year and he looks to have another likely winner here. Lou de Moulin Mas ran in some top staying races last term and the fact Paul Nicholls has kept him to go Hunter Chasing is interesting. He will probably be aimed at the Cheltenham version and I think he should outclass his rivals today. He stays all day and will take all the beating. His form is good and he won a Class 3 chase last year.
:nana:nana:nana 1st @ 13/8 EP
Sport Horse Racing
Event 4.00 Folkestone
Selection Beauchamp Twist (BOG) (Each-Way)
Strength 2/10
Date 12/02/2008
Bookmaker/Price Boylesports @ 21.00 (Back)
Reasoning This looks a poor conditionals race and it often pays to look for the decent jockeys in these contests. David England takes the ride on this one and he looks big at 20/1. His last two runs have been over 5f further than today and on both occasions he has weakened. Today he is dropped back to 2 miles in a poorer race and I think he will run well.
Ran well for a long way and will be worth following in simillar races.

Hello all, I have been absent for a few days due to the birth of my new son, jacob:ok I must be feeling particularly brave today because I am taking on Mileni4uk at the 3;00 at folkestone, I think that Geography represents a value EW punt, he has form in previous runs at the track and has recenlty been droppped a couple of grades and I can see him going close. Good luck to all however, and I hope that I too can be 'Back in Business!'.:tongue2
:clap:clap also mate, 2nd.