Best Bet Of The Day - 12/2/08

Folk 2.00 I Have Dreamed 1 pt win. Trainer doing well and this one looked very smart when thrasing the reasonable Chrysander on debut with ease. That was on good ground and was second 'only' next time in heavy conditions that may not have been ideal and King's horse may have claims to reverse that form from back in third. However, although soft today, it will not be quite as testing as that last run and I think this one is capable of improving on that level, especially in the slightly better ground.

Re: Best Bet Of The Day - 12/2/08 My bet of the day is : QRACKERS 2.0 FOLK.(0.5 E/W)..A chance is taken with this one in the hope that it can reproduce the form of his debut run over hurdles.On that occasion he ran 2nd to Francheok(beaten 13L) and was ridden with "kid gloves". His subsequent runs have been disappointing but apparently the horse was "not right".The tip wont mind the soft ground and can be involved at the business end..:ok

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.