$200 DaMatrix Bounty (Feb 24th)

DaMatrix

As the winner of their last tourney I've been invited to play with a $200 Bounty on me! Site: RedNines (microgaming) Date: Sunday 24th February Time: 21:30 CET / 20:30 GMT Name: Gift Bonanza Buy-in: $10+1 More info: Rednines.com In the last tourney they did 88 players played and I managed to get $600 instead of the playstation 3 lol ;) Every that makes the final table get a Creative Zen this time. Hope to see a Pler get my bounty.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: $200 DaMatrix Bounty (Feb 24th) BUMP " Dear player, Don't miss out on our Gift Bonanza Tournament tomorrow, Sunday 24th at 21.30CET/20.30GMT. Buy-in only $10+1! The whole final table will receive a Creative Zen + regular cash prizes. We will also have a lottery among all participants where the winner will receive an iPod Touch! For full information about the tournament, please follow this link: http://www.rednines.com/february.php." Only me registered so far!