PokerTrillion €5000 added MTTs

GaF

Starting on 6th March and running every single Thursday at 18:30 GMT will be a EUR100 Freezeout with EUR 5000 added! This game is exclusive to Poker Trillion and as such will have a small number of players - in the early days at least. It will be supported by daily EUR 5 satellites which shall begin on 29th Feb. Added to the Diary :ok

• 3 weeks later...

Re: PokerTrillion €5000 added MTTs

Starting on 6th March and running every single Thursday at 18:30 GMT will be a EUR100 Freezeout with EUR 5000 added! This game is exclusive to Poker Trillion and as such will have a small number of players - in the early days at least. It will be supported by daily EUR 5 satellites which shall begin on 29th Feb. Added to the Diary :ok
Is that added or guaranteed :unsure

• 4 weeks later...

Re: PokerTrillion €5000 added MTTs Monday - Wednesday there are usually enough runners. Even with just 6 players there has been 1 ticket and €30 at least for 2nd, as there are often some nutters who are happy to have 10 buyins. At the moments the €5 rebuy sats on Fri, Sat are poorly attended, but sometimes Sundays get there. Col

Re: PokerTrillion €5000 added MTTs Have rebuilt my machine and not downloaded PokerTrillion yet - just trying and the pokertrillion web site says the download is not available at the moment :cry I really want to play this tonight.....

• 4 weeks later...

Re: PokerTrillion €5000 added MTTs As discussed on MSN, I will get a solution in place so that players can opt out of the pop ups. Currently they run 15 mins before a GTD game begins. The game play will speed up once we have fully tested the new faster servers - the move to these was the main reason for the downtime on Tuesday. There is a big list for more improvements, like more info in the lobbys, late tournament registration, new fee structure and clearer STT choice - but nothing for graphics atm. We have actually had pretty good feedback on visuals.. We really appreciate all feedback, and unlike at our old home, we are able to make the changes our players suggest happen pretty quickly, so please let us know any other areas where we can make it better. Cheers Col

Re: PokerTrillion €5000 added MTTs Nice one Colin, it's good to see a site acknowledging issues and working to get them fixed :ok I cannot see much issue with the graphics either - indeed it seems to me not substantively different to most/a lot of other sites.... The pop ups and speed are definitely not the best and it's good to know these are being fixed :ok One small suggestion (and it's not a major point, just a minor annoyance) - when you sort by buy in, it is done alphabetically, rather than numerically - e.g. $10 + $1 MTT $10 + $1 MTT $10 + $1 MTT $10 + $1 MTT $100 + $9 MTT $100 + $9 MTT $15+$1.50 MTT $1500+$150 MTT $2+$0.20 MTT $2+$0.20 MTT $2+$0.20 MTT $2+$0.20 MTT $20+$2 MTT $20+$2 MTT $3+$0.30 MTT $3+$0.30 MTT $3+$0.30 MTT $3+$0.30 MTT $3+$0.30 MTT Any chance of it being sorted numerically?

As discussed on MSN, I will get a solution in place so that players can opt out of the pop ups. Currently they run 15 mins before a GTD game begins. The game play will speed up once we have fully tested the new faster servers - the move to these was the main reason for the downtime on Tuesday. There is a big list for more improvements, like more info in the lobbys, late tournament registration, new fee structure and clearer STT choice - but nothing for graphics atm. We have actually had pretty good feedback on visuals.. We really appreciate all feedback, and unlike at our old home, we are able to make the changes our players suggest happen pretty quickly, so please let us know any other areas where we can make it better. Cheers Col
Cheers Col I know your doing your best and in time it should be great, i was just very disappointed after my 1st proper tournament on PT. Good Luck Morls

One small suggestion (and it's not a major point, just a minor annoyance) - when you sort by buy in, it is done alphabetically, rather than numerically - e.g. $10 + $1 MTT $10 + $1 MTT $10 + $1 MTT $10 + $1 MTT $100 + $9 MTT $100 + $9 MTT $15+$1.50 MTT $1500+$150 MTT $2+$0.20 MTT $2+$0.20 MTT $2+$0.20 MTT $2+$0.20 MTT $20+$2 MTT $20+$2 MTT $3+$0.30 MTT $3+$0.30 MTT $3+$0.30 MTT $3+$0.30 MTT $3+$0.30 MTT Any chance of it being sorted numerically?
I'm sat there going ten hundred fifteen two.... what's he on about? Then the penny dropped :lol :$

Re: PokerTrillion €5000 added MTTs It's good to know the customer is being listened to. Heres the things that annoy me the most: The speed of the flop after an all in. Far too quick followed by a 10 second gap before the chips are shoved across. Disabled chat when a player is all in. Is it really needed? Resizable (or at the very least mini tables) is a must for any site that I am going to play on regularly. Cheers for coming on and being open Colin. Very refreshing in this day and age. Oh, one more thing, can you sort out the dealer to stop me being outdrawn when I get my money in ahead?

Re: PokerTrillion €5000 added MTTs I didnt realise about the games being listed alphabetically! Crazy, I will get onto this. I am going to ask for it to be made possible for players to opt out of getting pop ups. I will let you know when this will be here and it will likely be under the options tag. Points noted about the delay after the flop. Will bring this to the attention of IT. Re-sizeable tables are already on the agenda - hoping for a June fix on this. By then hopefully there will be enough games so you can all 10 table at a time! Thanks for the feedback. Col