Best Bet Of The Day 05/02/08

One for tomorrow: Bonnie Prince Blue 3.40 Southwell (each way) Quote:

Won class 4 race at Southwell and entered there on 22/01/08. Powered clear, something to spare, will win again on same surface.
Did not win that day, went off as 11-10 favourite but had gone up from a 4k class 4 race to a 10k class 2 race and was never travelling at all. It was also stepped up to 7f that day, it has 4 career wins and 3 of them were over 6f. Back to 6f today, running at class 3 level off same mark of 85 as last time out. Had won eased down off a 78 rating. Course and distance winner as mentioned and I've not wrote this one off yet, expect it to go off around 6-1 if there are no non runners and worthy of 5pts ew at that kind of price.

Re: Best Bet Of The Day 05/02/08 Ok, nothing jumps out at me today but I think the 2.20 at Sedgefield is an interesting race with 3 places paid, there could/should be some big priced horses in the shake up, so i'm having a small E/W on Quality Control who's class 2 trouncing LTO may not be that bad as a couple of beaten horses have had half decent runs since. Jockey takes 5 off which will no doubt help on this ground.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.