Finnish SM-Liiga 2.2.2008

Just some warning as I warned Blues/Pelicans double earlier this week for those who thinks there will be only one team playing in Rauma and also good betting choise for the other "derby" in Tampere. So couple of "derbys" in hockey today in Finland. First of all I would like to look odds what are offering quite a good ones to Ässät and Tappara. You can have 2.4 for the Tappara win (Unibet) and more than 6 in every office for the Ässät. Surely Ässät will play with youngsters and they are fighting hard with honour wanting to show their abilities for the next season...Material and motivation in SM-liiga are all superb with Lukko, but with huge odds I would try small with Ässät or maybe Ässät +1 believing there can be some arrogant thoughs in Lukko team and surprisingly, without pressure playing Ässät. Ässät lost against Ilves 2-5 , but in first two rounds they played better hockey than you could read on paper with huge missings and leavings. So the numbers gives maybe not the whole picture of the game. The other Derby is Ilves - Tappara in Tampere. As I said Ilves wasnt as good as the numbers shows in Pori. Should I call it a little bit lazy or tired play. Today there will be different spark on it but still I believe Tappara can handle it.