• No, The password has been sent to me
    • No, The password has been sent to me
    • No, I will be unable to participate in this

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Punters Lounge Exclusive Value Added League with PokerKings

:clap:clapWell done Hornet on your victory tonight and Warbirds for getting to the HU. I rediculously pushed allin with 44 when I had no need to get involved:wall earlier on FT.
ul mate,,although i love 4/4 and rarely lose with it,,unlike A/K... also i know it aint good but at least there is someone else who does what i do on occasions..... well done hornet on your victory :clap:clap

Re: Punters Lounge Exclusive Value Added League with PokerKings Cheers SteveO, PocketLady, and all who cheered to the end ;) Congrats to Hornet for a well-deserved win Me - I'm still waiting for this elusive first victory :) In any case thks to PL and Poker Kings - like their software very much by the way Now off to watch the game I taped Fred

Re: Punters Lounge Exclusive Value Added League with PokerKings Cheers all:ok. It was nice to win a tournament again. Ul Warbirds. the way you played tonight, you will win a tournament very soon:ok. As people have mentioned before, the great thing about the PL games is the fun and the banter, and tonight was no different.:clap

thanks Helen - i'll post a screenshot for you just in case.
Thanks Sam. :ok Table will be up shortly (is anyone still there?)
hope you have a good night out- btw - you forgotten Oz already?? :unsure
I didn't get out much there either though. ;) Been out at my Gala Dinner. Small world, sat next to 2 other reps who it turns out both play poker and I've come across on Virgin. Hopefully will be signing up. :ok

Re: Punters Lounge Exclusive Value Added League with PokerKings No change to the top 3 but Hornet bursts into 4th with tonight's win. :clap Still chance for things to change next week, especially for those with only 2 scores, and a last chance to grab a final table position to qualify for the freeroll. :ok

Re: Punters Lounge Exclusive Value Added League with PokerKings Final table now in post 1. Wow, what a finish. :loon Well done to Washman for hanging on to his lead and to Boro and Spur for making up the top 3. 29 in the Final Table freeroll tomorrow night. DOn't forget to register. :ok

Re: Punters Lounge Exclusive Value Added League with PokerKings Have asked PokerKings to credit the following prizes: PLWashy: €200 PLborokp: €125 PLSpur: €75 PLTelepee: €50 PLHornet: €50 Well done all :clap :clap :clap

€50 for each player finishing in the top 5 whose name starts with PL???? If that's correct I'm very happy, but not what I was expecting.
Top 5 in the league, not in tonight's (or any individual) tournament. Sorry. ;)

Have asked PokerKings to credit the following prizes: PLWashy: €200 PLborokp: €125 PLSpur: €75 PLTelepee: €50 PLHornet: €50 Well done all :clap :clap :clap
Cash already in my account - cheers PL and PokerKings :ok