• No, The password has been sent to me
    • No, The password has been sent to me
    • No, I will be unable to participate in this

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Punters Lounge Exclusive Value Added League with PokerKings

pokerkings468.gif PuntersLounge and PokerKings join forces Punters Lounge is proud to announce its new long term partnership with PokerKings, a member of the Boss network. Schedule We are starting off in February with a Value Added League on Wednesday nights. Wednesday 6th February 8pm GMT Wednesday 13th February 8pm GMT Wednesday 20th February 8pm GMT Wednesday 27th February 8pm GMT The buy in will be €2+20c and €25 will be added directly to each game. Password Please sign in in the poll to receive the password League Prizes In addition, €250 prize money will be distributed to the top 3 in the League. 1st will receive €150 2nd will receive €75 3rd will receive €25 Your best 3 results from the month will count towards the league table. February Bonus Prizes A special bonus of €50 will be awarded to the top 5 finishers in the league to have an alias commencing with "PL". For the avoidance of any doubt: Acceptable would be "PLAlias" and "PL alias" Not acceptable would be "aliasPL" "P.L.alias" "plalias" "Plalias" In other words PL must be the first two characters, and they must be capitalised :ok February Bonus Prizes Two We will hold a freeroll for €150 which will be open to everyone who makes a final table during the four league events (so will be a maximum of 40 players - duplications mean it will be fewer) :ok This is provisionally scheduled for Thursday 28th February at 8pm GMT. Leaderboard Will be listed here after Leg 1
:lol

Re: Punters Lounge Exclusive Value Added League with PokerKings A regular low-cost league game on a Wednesday night - it's where I first stumbled across the secret world of PL in the $1 Challenge on SO - happy days :) PL_McG will be there, trying to work hard on curbing my oh-so-obvious deficiency in the suit of patience :spank

Guest gazza271

soul sold PLrunadrum (wanted a space but not enough room !) thanks PokerKings and those responsible at PL :ok
You sure mate ? No chance of Hachem to the left and Ivey to the right this time, more chance of Gazza to the left and Valiant to the right :lol:lol:lol :welcome back bud :ok

You sure mate ? No chance of Hachem to the left and Ivey to the right this time, more chance of Gazza to the left and Valiant to the right :lol:lol:lol :welcome back bud :ok
Thanks, and that prospect is no less tough. I think we all know that there are many many players on here deserving of the same opportunity I got in Melbourne. Just for once I was in the right place at the right time with luck on my side. :ok

Nice work again guys :notworthy PLslayer :ok Strange just downloaded Pokertrillion which made 3 boss on comp.Then Pokerkings so thats 4 with no trouble :unsure
Maybe you originally registered for one of the first two on a different computer?

The Boss limit is no reason to stop anyone joining - if you dont have access to another computer, PM me and I can help you out ;) (so long as you dont leave it till the last minute!!)
Ok - I was a little inundated, and lost track a bit - I believe everyone who asked is sorted - if I've forgotten you please nudge me ;)

Ok - I was a little inundated' date=' and lost track a bit - I believe everyone who asked is sorted - if I've forgotten you please nudge me ;)[/quote'] What a feckin guy! :notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy GaF for Prime Minister! :cow:cow:cow Cheers TQM

anyone know how long it takes for the 1st time deposit bonus to show??
I opened my account last night at 7pm and it's showing there this morning. :ok However, I didn't know there was one else I'd have made a larger deposit. Doh!

Re: Punters Lounge Exclusive Value Added League with PokerKings :ok First Deposit Bonus 100% up to 300 Euro for your first deposit PokerKings is offering a generous 100% up to 300 Euro bonus for your first deposit. This is a great opportunity to increase your poker bankroll and a good start of your poker carrier at PokerKings. The bonus is released to your real account balance at the following rate: €5 bonus will be converted for every €25 of rake generated.