GaF

Punters Lounge Exclusive Value Added League with PokerKings  

1. 1.

• No, The password has been sent to me
    • No, I will be unable to participate in this

Re: Punters Lounge Exclusive Value Added League with PokerKings

February Bonus Prizes A special bonus of €50 will be awarded to the top 5 finishers in the league to have an alias commencing with "PL". For the avoidance of any doubt: Acceptable would be "PLAlias" and "PL alias" Not acceptable would be "aliasPL" "P.L.alias" "plalias" "Plalias" In other words PL must be the first two characters, and they must be capitalised :ok
Just to draw attention to this .... please read it before you set up your account!!

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Punters Lounge Exclusive Value Added League with PokerKings

Great value tournement again :clap:clap:clap Although I have run out of computers to create boss media accounts with.
Just had that message cannot register a new username :sad Good luck anyways guys:ok

Re: Punters Lounge Exclusive Value Added League with PokerKings Cracked it...used my youngest son's PC upstairs...same IP address, but managed to register with no problems. Nickname is PLtheDodge (unfortunately PLonker was already taken!!!) :ok

Re: Punters Lounge Exclusive Value Added League with PokerKings Yes, the limit is machine specific (and the limit is reset every time you rebuild your machine) - once you have the account then you can play from anywhere.... The Boss limit is no reason to stop anyone joining - if you dont have access to another computer, PM me and I can help you out ;) (so long as you dont leave it till the last minute!!) Remember too - this isn't a one off league - it's a long term partnership - there will be leagues (and other events) month after month - so it's worth making the effort to sort it out :ok

Guest gazza271

Re: Punters Lounge Exclusive Value Added League with PokerKings Another cracking PL exclusive :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap I popped over the neighbours, downloaded,created account, deleted from her system. Nice and simple :ok Opened via the PL affiliate link, user name is PLgaz271 :ok

Re: Punters Lounge Exclusive Value Added League with PokerKings I dont know where they store the information, but it's not necesarily in the registry and I wouldn't recommend hunting around for it on there.... If you're at the limit, a different machine is preferable.... EDIT The error message above suggests phoning them to increase the limit - that may be worth a try....