Where can i see Rule4 deductions ?

I'm looking for a location, website, maybe bookmaker, where i can see the Rule4 % that have been applied. I have horse racing bets registered at a fixed price and a specific moment in time. I need to know if any Rule4 deductions need to be applied in order to settle the bet. Basically what a bookmaker does. So i need non-runners with time of withdrawl and price at that time ( or rule4 % ) Doesn't matter for SP of course, only in case you take an early price. Sportinglife does list non-runners on it's cards, but the Rule4% is applied based on the price of the time of withdrawl, i'm assuming that would be the estimated SP at the time of withdrawl, or is it the individual bookie's price at that time ?, potentially meaning different bookies have a different deduction %, anyone know this for sure ? So if it's SP at the moment of withdrawl then where can i find the SP during the timeperiod before the race ? I know the info is at Betfair with the market information but is that the same % as applied by the bookmakers ?

Re: Where can i see Rule4 deductions ? I'll paint a different picture..... I have this great idea for a racing system, so i start paper trailing to test it, in the morning at 9:00 i find a selection at an early price of 10.00, brilliant, and i note that down. In the evening i check the results to see if it was a winner, and wheheeey it won, i note down a winner at 10.0. Hang on, if there where non-runners, and Rule4 deductions have been applied, then the actual price for my bet would not have been 10.00 would it, to determine the actual price i'd need the non-runners after 9:00, and the % to deduct.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.