ludlow 28/01

Re: ludlow 28/01 Looked at 2 races today with my ratings: 3.00 Amateur riders race & after aplying ratings for LTO, Trainer stats, Grd & Distance, I was quite surprised to have such a clear leader: 1. Nikola 13pts (out of 20) 2. Youll do for me 8pts 3. Milord Lescribaa 6pts Yes, Nikola has a bout of seconditis & was soundly beaten by Duc De Regniere last time out over 2m 5f. However, it does get 3m unlike the majority of these running today. Staking plan Nikola 5pts ew @ 4/1 Betfred I cannot see this being out of the 1st 3 today & at that price, its 4/5 a place. 4.00 race This race was a bit tighter with 3 horses rated quite close together: 1. Panjo Bere 13pts (out of 20) 1. prince Vector 13pts 3. Kickahead 12pts Staking plan will be as follows: Panjo Bere 5pts win @ 9/4 Ladbrokes Prince Vector 3pts win @ 5/1 B365 Kickahead 2pts win @ 7/1 B365

Re: ludlow 28/01 1.30 Mamlook - around about 5/2 in most places Off the back of 2 straight wins over 2m and 2m 1f in similar conditions. Soft ground today and won on good to soft at Warwick over this distance in a better race LTO. No form for the market favourite so i think this could get up to win.