GUKPT Leg 2 - Walsall

BAM

Re: GUKPT Leg 2 - Walsall

Well done Brian :clap:clap:clap' date=' i'll be there and none of that staying sober pish for the tourney :) Defo inspired by the mole this time.[/quote'] Keep the faith Steph, it's the future believe me. Since our soirée in Brighton last Saturday I have not had a drop and I have won more this week than I have ever won in a week :D 'Inspired by the Wasp' has a certain ring (who do you think would win in a fight between a mole and a wasp?)

I'm gonna start a book Mole 1/10 wasp 9/1 5/1 no contest or draw. But if it's a fight of the alias's then wasp has to be odds on cos he's a big fcuker. (unless mole is into some jujitsu nonsense)
I am indeed a black belt in Glenfiddich, i know Brian has had some practise at this art form, but i have years under my belt :)

N1 bri ps are those timings correct? 10 hours for play with 52 entries
Not sure where you are getting 10 hours from Ross but it started at 9.15 last night and finished about 1 this morning, 3 hours 45 mins. It was 3000 chips and 20 min levels so it is a decent game for a sat :ok

Have you failed to qualify again Alun :lol :lol
Of course. :$ Nice work! Am on hols that week so will miss it. Ah well, at least I won't be there to jinx you. Get it won! Let's hope you keep up this sattelite form for the 3rd leg in London. If you do, I'll get the Lapland beers in.

Of course. :$ Nice work! Am on hols that week so will miss it. Ah well, at least I won't be there to jinx you. Get it won! Let's hope you keep up this sattelite form for the 3rd leg in London. If you do, I'll get the Lapland beers in.
Probably will not be trying for the London ones, or Thanet but you never know :ok
nice one Brian' date=' how much was the sat ?[/quote'] It's the super sat they do every Sunday $250 + $20.