Kelso 27/1/08

A few fancies today but again trying to be more reserved so leaving just the one on this card. Think the McCain runners could go well today for an inform trainer but a couple that I liked, even though some should like the ground, are not as proven at the various trips. 2.05 Double Default SP 15 pts For me there are two real fancied ones, Brave Rebellion and this one. Brave Rebellion is very brave, gives his all, improving with chasing experience and can go in this ground as well as quick. However this one I think might just be too classy and if not today, in the future I believe will be the better horse. Ok it does not have the chasing experience yet but a former pointer, it ran well enough in hurdles, handles the ground and had a misfortunate experience on chasing debut so that cant be counted against it.

Re: Kelso 27/1/08 1.05 Dickie Lewis Not in the best of form lately but loves a trek in the mud, has 2 wins and a place on heavy ground. Stepping up in trip to 3m 3f but shouldnt be a problem and being able to handle the ground should be an advantage. Hopefully this can bounceback after 2 mediocre runs, and show the same form as when winning at Leicester in the mud last year. 3.15 No Picnic On the back of 2 excellent runs, ran especially well lto at this track when 2nd over 3m 1f on soft ground. Jockey knows how to get this horse to run well (5 places) and it already has 3 places at Kelso so hopefully this will go close again. The heavy going will disrupt things a bit so plenty with chances. :hope

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.