• 18.20 iPoker $2500 Gtd Freezeout
    • 19.30 William Hill £500 Added
    • 20.10 iPoker $6000 Gtd Freezeout
    • 21.00 Spin Palace $1000 Freeroll
    • 21.00 32Red Friday Night Grand RH Freeroll
    • 21.30 Paradise 50 Up Club - â?¬75 Freeroll + 5 Seats to Final
    • 21.40 iPoker $2500 Gtd Freezeout
    • 22.45 Pokerstars HORSE Freezeout
    • 20:00 Private $5 Omaha hi/lo MTT (Ladbrokes: see post 58 for details)

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: ** Poker Friday 25th January ** Im fcuking seething:@:@:@:@.Netteller seem to have changed my secure id number without telling me. I've gone through all my e-mails and there is not a single one telling me that it would change or notify me of it. Gutted as there is feck all on TV tonight and i was looking forward to playing:sad

Re: ** Poker Friday 25th January **

Erm.....I'd be worried about that - could someone have hacked your account and changed it? I'd be "locking down" neteller until resolved :unsure
They changed mine beginning of the year but sent me an email : You’ve chosen NETELLER as the secure way to pay and play. As part of this year’s changes to our service, we are taking the opportunity to refresh your account security. As part of this, we have already replaced your existing SecureID with a new one. Your new SecureID Frequent changes to account info are always a good idea to ensure that your money and account information always remain safe.

Erm.....I'd be worried about that - could someone have hacked your account and changed it? I'd be "locking down" neteller until resolved :unsure
Turns out they changed the ID numbers on the 12th of January and claim they sent me an e-mail.I've never deleted a netteller e-mail at all.She seemed to be happy that i retrieved my information to log in,i said i was unhappy that my log in information could now be elsewhere.Useless they were so i've despatched an e-mail to their Fraud Department.

Yes well at least I didn't come up with the Idea of Double BPP points on the PL exclusive games cos I couldn't get Heniek off the top of the list:tongue2
Good point Sharpe! :lol It also totally fecked up the Hall of Fame score too!! :cry How can Heniek's 4th out of 17,500 be ranked below 2 folk in tournies of less than 110 entrants? :unsure Eventually the top 10 will just be the winners of the PL exclusive games! Well done the 3 in the money tonight...enjoyed the Omaha! :clap TQM