• 18.20 iPoker $2500 Gtd Freezeout
    • 19.30 William Hill £500 Added
    • 20.10 iPoker $6000 Gtd Freezeout
    • 21.00 Spin Palace $1000 Freeroll
    • 21.00 32Red Friday Night Grand RH Freeroll
    • 21.30 Paradise 50 Up Club - â?¬75 Freeroll + 5 Seats to Final
    • 21.40 iPoker $2500 Gtd Freezeout
    • 22.45 Pokerstars HORSE Freezeout
    • 20:00 Private $5 Omaha hi/lo MTT (Ladbrokes: see post 58 for details)

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: ** Poker Friday 25th January ** Ok - what we'll do - try something a little different - if anything has 8 or more votes by 5:20 pm GMT tomorrow night, then that is the focus game - if it doesn't then we'll have a private game at 8pm. What will it be? The highest points finisher in tonights focus game to post their preference by 6pm Friday can choose site (within reason), buy in (withing reason) and any other factors....

Re: ** Poker Friday 25th January ** I vote for one of those on ipoker - so i can actually play a focus game! All it's been lately is Nordibet, or 32red or Chanpoker all sites where there's no point me making an account, unless they're a PL affiliate of course ;)

Re: ** Poker Friday 25th January ** Very few votes so far, suggesting a Private game is likely...... Game choice will be down to runadrum first, Jolly second, VoiceofJoe third, morlspin 4th, and Dave488 5th..... Probably worthwhile any of the top 5 posting their preference, and we'll take the view of the highest finisher to express a choice :ok

Re: ** Poker Friday 25th January **

Very few votes so far, suggesting a Private game is likely...... Game choice will be down to runadrum first, Jolly second, VoiceofJoe third, morlspin 4th, and Dave488 5th..... Probably worthwhile any of the top 5 posting their preference, and we'll take the view of the highest finisher to express a choice :ok
OK. nothing apart from "No Poker" has more than one vote so this goes ahead. I'm well down the pecking order, but I'll open the bidding just in case nobody else chooses by 6pm, so that at least we have something. $3 PL Omaha (high) on Ladbrokes, $2000 starting stacks and 12 minute blinds. Those of you who finished higher than me in last night's focus game (i.e., most of the known universe) have until 6pm to overrule me.

OK. nothing apart from "No Poker" has more than one vote so this goes ahead. I'm well down the pecking order, but I'll open the bidding just in case nobody else chooses by 6pm, so that at least we have something. $3 PL Omaha (high) on Ladbrokes, $2000 starting stacks and 12 minute blinds. Those of you who finished higher than me in last night's focus game (i.e., most of the known universe) have until 6pm to overrule me.
I'd give this a go! :ok Feck the $5 Holdem! :moon TQM

Re: ** Poker Friday 25th January ** Erm....going to steer away from that one mate - needs a bit more thought (especially with the prop bets running).... Personally not a fan of mixing two varieties at the same time either :unsure However, you do have the power to overrule me if you want (within the parameters) :notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy PS Quick - 4 minutes!!

Erm....going to steer away from that one mate - needs a bit more thought (especially with the prop bets running).... Personally not a fan of mixing two varieties at the same time either :unsure However, you do have the power to overrule me if you want (within the parameters) :notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy PS Quick - 4 minutes!!
Go for the omaha then you wuss