Sky Sports 2 NOW - Mansion Poker Dome

Valiant23

Re: Sky Sports 2 NOW - Mansion Poker Dome I've seen a couple of these already on Sky Sports. They seem to skip over most of the early hands, and the editing is a bit haphazard, but the most annoying part is the background music - imagine WWTBAM and Tarrant waiting patiently for an answer. I do like the time constraint though, and the way that the TV audience can see all the cards in play but behind the seemingly one-way screen.

Re: Sky Sports 2 NOW - Mansion Poker Dome This might evn be the 4th show in the series. With each winner going on to the next round (semi-final), I haven't heard how many go through to the semi-final. I doubt it will be like Poker Million, with 3 going through to the final from each semi. Could even be 36 x 1st Round, 6 semis, then 6 in the final (43 programmes :loon). It didn't help that the programme is just identified as "Poker" in the line-up. As for catching up on missed shows, I'm fairly sure that we didn't have any Brits in the 2 shows I watched, but perhaps Nigel (F-Tipper) can find them for you if you ask nicely.

Re: Sky Sports 2 NOW - Mansion Poker Dome

As for catching up on missed shows, I'm fairly sure that we didn't have any Brits in the 2 shows I watched, but perhaps Nigel (F-Tipper) can find them for you if you ask nicely.
Cheers mate, but I do have a DVD of the show - I just wanted to see myself on Sky Sports! :loon