Stewart's lays

Started this laying malarkey seriously about 1 year ago and was trying to lay too many horses. So, I am going to try a new approach. There will be minimal lays when I find horses that I feel can be beaten and I wont go looking for bets. Starting bank is going to be £50 BET 1: £5 LAY Davids Mark 4.20 Kempton @ 4.0 Seems to be struggling of late and keeps finding at least one too good. Hasn't won for over a year now and that was in a banded race. He hasnt won over this trip for 5 years and looks opposable at a short price tomorrow. BET 2: £2.5 LAY Franks Quest 2.00 Wolverhampton @ 6.43 (Average Odds) Will post the price tomorrow morning as there doesnt seem to be much of a market at the moment. The selection runs off of top weight tomorrow, yet on ratings he has a lot to find. He may have won last time but that was at Kempton. He has to overcome a wide draw today as well and I think he will struggle. :hope:hope

Re: Stewart's lays: Take 2 Well, Davids Mark actually managed to win today, but Franks Quest was unplaced. Onwards and upwards and there is one more or today Bet 3: £2.50 LAY Mr Loire @ 6.0 The selection has never won for his current trainer and recent form has been poor. He hasnt won on the AW since March last year and finished last at Kempton in a similar race 2 outings ago. Can miss the kick and I feel he will struggle to win today.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.