Sharkscope / Pokerplayer Mag

teaulc

Re: Sharkscope / Pokerplayer Mag Yeah - those graphs were interesting - cannot get my head around the mentality at all of someone like kjalnot - how on earth do you grind out a profit over 4500 games, then blow it all (and more) in 3x$5000 Turbo HU games????

Re: Sharkscope / Pokerplayer Mag Reading it now, I would like rookie62,s graph in reverse:ok, lol at oyba very steady for 600 games! I was checking out some of the pokerstars sponsored players and their stats are pretty poor, I can see what playing 20 sng,s simultaneously does to your game!(hevad khan)

Re: Sharkscope / Pokerplayer Mag I looked up one opponent on ss once and found he had played 69 lost 69 roi minus 100. actually i am not sure ss is good for the game overall as it can alert fishes as to just how outclassed they are - and you sometimes see idiots insulting people with bad stats

Re: Sharkscope / Pokerplayer Mag

it can alert fishes as to just how outclassed they are
I never quite get how people don't realise that .... I mean it's pretty simple - if you deposit, you're a fish, if you withdraw you're a shark .... If you are depositing thousands of dollars, surely you know? :loon Was reading this - http://www.thehendonmob.com/carl_sampson/are_you_tough_enough_well_are_you - and I feel for the guy, I really do, but I just dont get how you end up in that situation :unsure

UsernameGames PlayedAv. ProfitAv. StakeAv. ROITotal ProfitFormNetworkFilter
aldric69 168$0 $6 2%$49 Super HotIPN
SharkeScope doesn't seem to capture all your results....... Anyhow, I wish I was Super Hot at bigger stakes! Just read the Pokerplayer magazine, can't believe that some of those players continue to play, you would have thought they would have realised by now!! Anyone got some nice graphs they would care to share with us? Who is the most profitable online SNG / MTT player on PL?

I'd be concerned about bankroll management though - what are those big spikes? Hoping you won 180 seaters or something..... :hope
I assumed that he was playing MTT and won 2 $5 tournies or similar to cause those spikes...?