** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Hodgey....My Hero

craigg

What can you say about this man? Well he is either the king of discipline or a right lucky b*****d! Personally I think to have 111 winners in a row over a near 2 year period is a great achievement. The key to this type of betting is patience and discipline. Which are 2 of the most important factors in any type of betting and something I can improve upon. Don't have any definite plan at the minute other than I'll be starting with £10 and staking the lot on each bet, hence no losing bets allowed. Bet No1. Liverpool vs. Luton Lay Luton @ 44 Stake £9.46 to win £0.22

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Hodgey....My Hero I have followed Hodgey's system from around his 80th pick and my best advice would be to pick your bets carefully. Hodgey has taken a lot of time (more than a year) to achieve his 100+ wins because he's not eager to place a bet on every match. That, and good karma. He's a great guy. :clap:clap F.

Re: Hodgey....My Hero :lol I'm flattered! :$ I'm not sure I'd actually recommend this type of betting as it does have a bit of a dodgy staking plan! :loon But it is a bit of fun and light relief. Just remember though

i'd say this is a complete waste of time
;) Good luck mate. Nice easy winner to start with last night. :ok

Re: Hodgey....My Hero

:lol I'm flattered! :$ I'm not sure I'd actually recommend this type of betting as it does have a bit of a dodgy staking plan! :loon But it is a bit of fun and light relief. Just remember though ;) Good luck mate. Nice easy winner to start with last night. :ok
It does have a bit of a dodgy staking plan but only if you pick a losing bet ;)