Hide « Edsbyns IF v Hammarby
IK Sirius v Sandvikens AIK (18:00GMT) 9/19/11/5103% Details »
Hide « IK Sirius v Sandvikens AIK
Motala v Bollnäs (18:00GMT) 21/206/129/20104% Details »
Hide « Motala v Bollnäs
Vänersborg v Falu BS (18:00GMT) 9/2013/211/4109% Details »
Hide « Vänersborg v Falu BS
Vetlanda v Gripen Trollhättan (18:00GMT) 3/1017/25/1104% Details »
Vänersborg v Falun under 9.5 goals @ 2.00 Pinnacle Vänersborg play defensive minded and careful they focus on keeping their opponant's under control, one might say they play boring, but imo it's the only way for Vänersborg to get points enough to reach the playoffs. 13/18 matches under this line, 8/9 matches at home under. Falun still struggle, two points from the last 15 matches, it looks like they have a very small chance of reaching the playoffs. Falun have, however improved their performances over the last couple of matches, they have shaped up the defence and play a lot more solid, but still without getting the necessary points. Falun's last three matches ended under this line, the opponants were the three most notorious over teams along with Edsbyn: Sandviken and Villa away and Tillberga at home: Sandviken the highest scoring team and 13.47 goaltotal in average per game, Villa with 11.67 and Tillberga with 11.47, compared to Vänersborg's avreage of 7.83, I must say that evens for this under line is well worth taking.

Re: Bandy 15 - 16/1 Villa -1 @ 1.80 Ladbrokes I find a small value in this odds for Villa, but they are not the most reliable team on the road and I still wait for them to perform in a way that they should really be able too considering that they have indeed a strong roster with many quality players. Villa need points now, they are placed at 6th, only two points above Vänersborg at 9th place, the first eight teams go to playoffs without having to qualify. Tillberga, placed 10th also need points, I doubt they belive they can reach playoffs, but they are only two points ahead of relegation. Tillberga won their first match on the road last round, 5-4 vs Falun, Tillberga do have some quality in their roster and they can be a tough nut for most teams, but they are unable to perform well two matches in a row and have lost their last two home matches. Villa's a better team, the must step up and deliver now, I hope and think they can do it today. This match will propably be highscoring, but the line is 11.5 and odds around 1.70, not much value, if any, imo.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.