Kempton 15/01/08

Carl

Straight Faced 1.15 Kempton I see there is a lot of movement from 10/1 to 5/2 fav now. Shrewd trainer has won with both his last 2 engagements, and Im willing to follow the money for Wigham's only runner on the card.
I see this is back out today 1.10 Kempton after disappointing on Sunday. Last chance saloon for you ma boy :drums

Re: Kempton 15/01/08 Kemp 2.40 Autumn Blades 1pt win. There are a few newcomers in this so there is a bit of an unknown factor but on the form book so far it looks a fight between this one and Steele Tango and I favour this one. LTO was a poor run and it was reported to have hung both ways but the two starts before that suggest it is well up to taking this. First up at the track when 50/1 it was a decent fourth on debut to a horse who was contesting Group 3s by the end of the season. On its next start it was fourth in what I think was a good race at Warwick. The second won by miles next time in a similar race to this and the third was considered good enough to take its place in the Dewhurst. The few the trainer has had out so far this year have been running well.