Friday 18th January - Focus Game - Omaha Hi/Lo

GaF

Gaf know plops 1 has only just finished but what about a speed tourney low/mid buy in also for a bit of fun as well as the others? Depending on where you can get it hosted omaha/hi lo would be great also.
Done :ok Pot Limit Omaha Hi/Lo on Ladbrokes (don't know if it is network wide :unsure) - 20:00 GMT start on Friday 18th Jan Password is the same as we used for the PLOPS sats :ok Registration is open now - if you dont know the password - PM for it :ok Wanted to do it on Prima, but they are Holdem only for MTTs.... Table stridersjoy

Re: Friday 18th January - Focus Game - Omaha Hi/Lo Pokerstars are shite at trying to do promos with - I've tried sorting things out with them before for PL and couldn't even get a reply from the bastids (beyond customer service telling me they'll pass it on to the relevent dept!!) - last attempt was trying to get a PLOPS HORSE game....

Re: Friday 18th January - Focus Game - Omaha Hi/Lo

Mansion was the only place I could think of to set it up....
Wont you have the same problem as other focus games on Mansion, in there be no lobby to see where people have finished up ? You may be lucky and only get a few PL'rs playing it to keep track.

Re: Friday 18th January - Focus Game - Omaha Hi/Lo

Done :ok Pot Limit Omaha Hi/Lo on Mansion (don't know if it is network wide :unsure) - slow structure - 20:00 GMT start on Friday 18th Jan Password is the same as we used for the PLOPS sats :ok Registration is open now - if you dont know the password - PM for it :ok Wanted to do it on Prima, but they are Holdem only for MTTs....
Hi Im new in this forum and i dont know this password you say contacted you for PM,right? PM is Private Messenger? regards

Re: Friday 18th January - Focus Game - Omaha Hi/Lo AH - Laddies is same software as Prima, so I just assumed it was the same restrictions - Laddies makes sense :ok I'll leave you to choose the set up Strider :ok Just let us know when done :)

Re: Friday 18th January - Focus Game - Omaha Hi/Lo We are set laddies it is as gaf said same p/w as PLOPS sats,if you didn't recieve it please p.m gaf unless i know you.Made it a $3.30 buy in to try and encourage as many as possible.Friday 8pm dont be late there are people registering already. Well okay one then:lol Table stridersjoy