GaFs Prop Bet 2: GaF 942-597 SteveO (28/28 Days)

GaF

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: GaFs Prop Bet 2: GaF 420-437 SteveO (9/28 Days) Interesting battle - you have the upper hand, BUT my 137 helps ;) Really only scores over 100 or so should come into play by the end..... EDIT The PL exclusive games (double points) will probably be the critical ones....

Re: GaFs Prop Bet 2: GaF 366-279 SteveO (5/28 Days)

:lol :lol Well not just me - encourage a few others to try and topple him too :tongue2 Wouldn't want him to get too close to my 98 days top :moon :moon PS He loses a lot of scores in the next week, no way he'll be top after next weekend anyway ;)
hmmmmm,so was that last weekend,this weekend or next weekend you were talking about ;)

Re: GaFs Prop Bet 2: GaF 942-597 SteveO (28/28 Days) :clapWell done Gaf don't be so modest you beat me fair and square mate. I really blew it last week in the double points games, I played them as if I was in a cash game and blew up big time in the omaha game, just lost my patience big time. Very well done mate we shall do it again soon:ok.