GaFs Prop Bet 1: GaF 942-396 Morl (28/28 Days)

GaF

Re: GaFs Prop Bet 1: GaF 942-396 Morl (28/28 Days) was never gonna do it when the raked hands games were used, also a cash flow problem in the middle of it buggered me right up so i couldnt deposit on some sites Ill ship the $50 whenever you want, just lemme know where to Well done

Re: GaFs Prop Bet 1: GaF 942-396 Morl (28/28 Days) Ta morl :ok I know what you're saying with the raked hands games, but that wasn't a change - it was how it was set up before we started.... I tried hard not to make changes during the prop bet, and where changes seemed needed I did check it was ok with yourself and Steve'O before doing it....Whilst I viewed being able to play more games as a legitimate "tactic" (indeed, my edge - as I said to you before the start) - I didn't view abuse of being able to choose which games were focus as a legitimate tactic (and I know that's not what you're saying :ok) - I tried to go out of my way to ensure that I couldn't do that..... Looking forward to a rematch some day ;) (maybe you want to choose a different format for it :ok)