Brynäs v Linköping (18:00GMT) 2.354.502.55
Hide « Brynäs v Linköping
Djurgården v Frölunda (18:00GMT) 2.224.802.66
Hide « Djurgården v Frölunda
Skellefteå v Timrå (18:00GMT) 2.404.502.60
Belarus
14/011x1.gifYunost Minsk1.654 1x1.gifO51.885
16:301x1.gifDinamo Minsk2.070 1x1.gifU51.917

Re: Euro Hockey Leagues: 14/01 So many matches today:\ I don't know where to start. Brynas to win (2.30 @ Bet365) First of all, I must warn you: I know nothing about Swedish leagues this season. I mostly tail people that seem to know stuff:tongue2. But, this seems like a nice bet to me. Brynas has won 5 out of last 6 home matches and last two home wins were against strong away teams: Djurgarden and Farjestad. By the look of the last dozen of their results, I'd say that Brynas plays much better against stronger teams and that they have struggled against bottom Lulea or Mora. I also see that there is a stiff competition for the 8th place in Elitserien and that Brynas must not make any mistakes to keep the last play-off position (I assume that first 8 goes to play-off). Linkopings doesn't have great results lately. In last 7 matches they have won only once. So, it seems to me that motivated and in-a-good-form Brynas will meet not-so-great Linkopings. And I see some good value in those odds.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.