Kempton 13/01/08

Carl

Wherry 12.45 Kempton Favourite is odds on so Im looking for something to go with it, its hard to ignore the Jarvis Horse for his debut run. Only runner on the card 5/1 is E/W to nothing. Last 2 odds on favourite have won this race so I might play a f/c. Straight Faced 1.15 Kempton I see there is a lot of movement from 10/1 to 5/2 fav now. Shrewd trainer has won with both his last 2 engagements, and Im willing to follow the money for Wigham's only runner on the card. Dushstorm 1.45 Kempton KIRSTY MILCZAREK has been riding well of late with 7 winners in the last 5 days (24.2%sr) and I think this is her best ride of the day. Won LTO over a mile at Lingfield with Kirsty on board (only third best in on official figures but had a top apprentice claiming off him and this prolific turf winner in Italy won a shade cosily, well on top at the finish befitting a horse who has won over 12f. The cheekpieces were dispensed with but he did nothing wrong in sticking his neck out in the final furlong.) Mambazo 2.55 Kempton R Kingscote's record on Mambazo is 120113. Although he has not been firing of late his handicap mark has dropped to 65, 10lb lower than for his last win when he romped in over CD by 5L's in an AppHcd.

Re: Kempton 13/01/08 1.45 Kempton Class 6 handicap run over 1m, with 11 horse set to face the starter. Dushstorm will start fav but I can't back this as it only won a seller lto, whilst Wrighty Almighty looks better on turf and doesn't act at Kempton, a comment that can also be aimed at Zabeel House. I'd rather go in EW on: Magic Warrior (17/2 SportingBet) - Loves it here, being a triple C&D winner, and has optimum conditions too now it is stepped back in trip to its favoured mile. Goes well for this jockey too and has looked a more consistent horse since being dropped back to this grade. Since back in Class 6, 5th of 12 over C&D when hampered at a crucial stage, then 3rd of 14 when again denied a clear run, 6th of 12 at Lingfield over 10f when the race was run at an unsuitably slow pace for this fast finisher. It followed that effort with a win over 9f at Wolverhampton, before 4th of 14 again over 10f at Lingfield when apprentice jockey got too far back. Back under favoured conditions at favourite course, this looks a stand out bet at 17/2, especially if they go a decent clip.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.