SnG challenges

teaulc

it is good to see more of these challenges cropping up and am thinking of doing one myself,the only thing is i dont know what. what structures are most people playing? there was an article a few months ago about building up a decent bankroll from playing i believe 200 $1 10 man sng`s and then moving up to the next level etc. i must admit to preferring 6 man games to the 10 man and i seem to do better at turbo`s. i have $100 to play with so any advice or suggestions would be well received also i only have pokerdominator to keep track of my stats as i find trying to create a spreadsheet with excel is a nightmare.

Re: SnG challenges

it is good to see more of these challenges cropping up and am thinking of doing one myself,the only thing is i dont know what. what structures are most people playing? there was an article a few months ago about building up a decent bankroll from playing i believe 200 $1 10 man sng`s and then moving up to the next level etc. i must admit to preferring 6 man games to the 10 man and i seem to do better at turbo`s. i have $100 to play with so any advice or suggestions would be well received also i only have pokerdominator to keep track of my stats as i find trying to create a spreadsheet with excel is a nightmare.
On my SNG challenge GAF suggested that my bank should be 20x the buy-in... so why not do that also and start at $5 and drop down if you go below $100. It looks like you have already decided that you will be playing 6 seats, turbo... so go with that and if it isn't working out then review it.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.