** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Aelara's Valuescope for Xmas Dosh Thread

aelara

Re: Aelara's Valuescope for Xmas Dosh Thread Unplaced last week (below are last weeks results) Total € for Day: -€20.00 (this is taking into consideration all bets and commissions deducted) Points for Day: -2.00 After 15 betting days: -13.82 points and a bank of -€138.05

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Aelara's Valuescope for Xmas Dosh Thread Today is the 16:15 at Aintree (Grand National): CHELSEA HARBOUR 2pts win bet, I got €20 @ 19.0 to give €342.00 after commission MON MOME 2pts EW bet, I got €13 @ 36.00 to give €432.25 after commission, €7 @ 8.20 (place market) to give €47.88 after commission CORNISH SET 1pt EW bet, I got €6 @ 130.00 to give €735.30 after commission, €4 @ 22.00 (place market) to give €79.80 after commission >Betfair paying on four places :hope:hope:hope

Re: Aelara's Valuescope for Xmas Dosh Thread No-where again this week Total € for Day: -€50.00 (this is taking into consideration all bets and commissions deducted) Points for Day: -5.00 After 16 betting days: -18.82 points and a bank of -€188.05 :@

Re: Aelara's Valuescope for Xmas Dosh Thread Horse won :loon Total € for Day: €182.40 (this is taking into consideration all bets and commissions deducted) Points for Day: 18.24 After 18 betting days: -0.58 points and a bank of -€5.65 Well that has certainly made a big difference to the figures!! :cow

Re: Aelara's Valuescope for Xmas Dosh Thread Today is the 15:40 at Ayr (Scottish Grand National): LEADING MAN 2pts EW bet, I got €13 @ 16.50 to give €191.42 after commission, €7 @ 4.4 (place market) to give €22.61 after commission KILBEGGAN BLADE 2pts EW, I got €13 @ 25.00 (win market) to give €296.40 after commission, €7 @ 6.20 (place market) to give €34.58 after commission >Betfair paying on 4 places :hope:hope

Re: Aelara's Valuescope for Xmas Dosh Thread Both unplaced today. Total € for Day: -€40.00 (this is taking into consideration all bets and commissions deducted) Points for Day: -4.00 After 18 betting days: -4.58 points and a bank of -€45.65

Re: Aelara's Valuescope for Xmas Dosh Thread Today is the 15:20 at Sandown: LOTHIAN FALCON 2pts win bet, I got €20 @ 10.0 to give €171.00 after commission CLASSIC PORT 2pts EW bet, I got €13 @ 15.00 to give €172.90 after commission, €7 @ 4.10 (place market) to give €20.61 after commission Betfair paying on four places :hope:hope

Re: Aelara's Valuescope for Xmas Dosh Thread

CLASSIC PORT ????????????? where was that running mate er did you mean CARIBOU by any chance :)
:lol You know what I did? I copied and pasted from a previous entry and forgot to change the horses name :spank I'll be more careful next time :$

Re: Aelara's Valuescope for Xmas Dosh Thread Nothing today. Total € for Day: -€40.00 (this is taking into consideration all bets and commissions deducted) Points for Day: -4.00 After 19 betting days: -8.58 points and a bank of -€85.65 I hope that's copied and pasted a bit better than my previous debacle :eek

Re: Aelara's Valuescope for Xmas Dosh Thread Today is the 15:25 at Newmarket: IBN KHALDUIN 4pts win bet, I got €40 @ 5.4 to give €167.20 after commission STIMULATION 2pts EW bet, I got €13 @ 19.00 to give €222.30 after commission, €7 @ 4.10 (place market) to give €20.61 after commission Betfair paying on three places :hope:hope

Re: Aelara's Valuescope for Xmas Dosh Thread Zilcho again today :wall Total € for Day: -€60.00 (this is taking into consideration all bets and commissions deducted) Points for Day: -6.00 After 20 betting days: -14.58 points and a bank of -€145.65 I don't know what results Valuescope was posting this time last year but I'm convinced that because I've decided to follow this properly this year, this is the year it bombs....:@

Re: Aelara's Valuescope for Xmas Dosh Thread Today is the 14:20 at Ascot: KING OF DIXIE 2pts win bet, I got €20 @ 9.2 to give €155.80 after commission LAA RAYB 2pts EW bet, I got €13 @ 16.00 to give €185.25 after commission, €7 @ 4.30 (place market) to give €21.94 after commission Betfair paying on four places

Re: Aelara's Valuescope for Xmas Dosh Thread Last week, nothing again. Total € for Day: -€40.00 (this is taking into consideration all bets and commissions deducted) Points for Day: -4.00 After 21 betting days: -18.58 points and a bank of -€185.65

Re: Aelara's Valuescope for Xmas Dosh Thread Today is the 14:45 at Newbury: PHOENIX TOWER 2pts win bet, I got €20 @ 7.0 to give €114.00 after commission MAJESTIC ROI 3pts EW bet, I got €20 @ 17.50 to give €313.50 after commission, €10 @ 4.40 (place market) to give €32.30 after commission Betfair paying on three places :hope

Re: Aelara's Valuescope for Xmas Dosh Thread hi aelara i seem to remember that he went through a bad time last year as well i stopped following him for quite a while although he never stopped saying how great he was that drove me mad i was gonna write to him and then he suddenly started winning again trouble is you end up locked in with it its like having same numbers on lotto you just know when you dont do them they will come in!

Re: Aelara's Valuescope for Xmas Dosh Thread

hi aelara i seem to remember that he went through a bad time last year as well i stopped following him for quite a while although he never stopped saying how great he was that drove me mad i was gonna write to him and then he suddenly started winning again trouble is you end up locked in with it its like having same numbers on lotto you just know when you dont do them they will come in!
I know what your saying Gord. I've had to bump up the kitty no end of times this year. In saying that though I have been able to put a fair chunk back after those couple of wins. I know that Valuescope normally does better in the second half of the year, but it's still no consolation sometimes when you can go weeks on end without so much as a sniff!

Re: Aelara's Valuescope for Xmas Dosh Thread Nothing again last week Total € for Day: -€50.00 (this is taking into consideration all bets and commissions deducted) Points for Day: -5.00 After 22 betting days: -23.58 points and a bank of -€235.65

Re: Aelara's Valuescope for Xmas Dosh Thread Today is the 15:05 at Haydock: FLAWED GENIUS 2pts win bet, I got €20 @ 7.0 to give €114.00 after commission ENDLESS LUCK 2pts EW bet, I got €13 @ 19.50 to give €228.48 after commission, €7 @ 5.40 (place market) to give €29.26 after commission Betfair paying on three places

Re: Aelara's Valuescope for Xmas Dosh Thread Nothing again last week Total € for Day: -€40.00 (this is taking into consideration all bets and commissions deducted) Points for Day: -4.00 After 23 betting days: -27.58 points and a bank of -€275.65

Re: Aelara's Valuescope for Xmas Dosh Thread Today is the 15:55 at York: NORTHERN FLING 2pts EW bet, I got €13 @ 16.00 to give €185.25 after commission, €7 @ 4.2 (place market) to give €21.30 after commission REBEL DUKE 2pts EW, I got €13 @ 17.00 (win market) to give €197.60 after commission, €7 @ 5.20 (place market) to give €27.93 after commission >Betfair paying on 4 places It's that time to start praying again, I think :notworthy

Re: Aelara's Valuescope for Xmas Dosh Thread Last week we had one loser (what's new :) ) and one NR Total € for Day: -€20.00 (this is taking into consideration all bets and commissions deducted) Points for Day: -2.00 After 24 betting days: -29.58 points and a bank of -€295.65

Re: Aelara's Valuescope for Xmas Dosh Thread Today is the 16:00 at Epsom: TARTAN BEARER 4pts win bet, I got €40 @ 6.6 to give €212.80 after commission Time to pray again, as it was at about thirty points down that I did it last time. To all things mighty, whatever you may be....:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy

Re: Aelara's Valuescope for Xmas Dosh Thread I dont think he is that great Valuescope, but I know what people say about the week you dont follow him he picks a big winner If he's backing mainly larger priced horse his strike rate is pretty easy to achieve. There's 52 weeks in a year so he only needs to get 4 or 5 right per year to break even and 7 or 8 to be as succesful as he's boasting. It's about a 1 in 6 strike rate.

Re: Aelara's Valuescope for Xmas Dosh Thread Second by half a length. Oh well..... Total € for Day: -€40.00 (this is taking into consideration all bets and commissions deducted) Points for Day: -4.00 After 25 betting days: -33.58 points and a bank of -€335.65 :wall

Re: Aelara's Valuescope for Xmas Dosh Thread Today is the 15:25 at York: STRIKING SPIRIT 2pts EW bet, I got €13 @ 12.50 to give €142.02 after commission, €7 @ 3.8 (place market) to give €18.62 after commission BALDEMAR 2pts EW, I got €13 @ 21.00 (win market) to give €247.00 after commission, €7 @ 5.30 (place market) to give €28.59 after commission >Betfair paying on 4 places

Re: Aelara's Valuescope for Xmas Dosh Thread Nothing again last week. Total € for Day: -€40.00 (this is taking into consideration all bets and commissions deducted) Points for Day: -4.00 After 26 betting days: -37.58 points and a bank of -€375.65

Re: Aelara's Valuescope for Xmas Dosh Thread Today is the 16:25 at Ascot: TOMBI 2pts EW bet, I got €13 @ 12.50 to give €142.02 after commission, €7 @ 3.7 (place market) to give €17.95 after commission OFF THE RECORD 2pts EW, I got €13 @ 22.00 (win market) to give €259.39 after commission, €7 @ 5.70 (place market) to give €31.25 after commission >Betfair paying on 4 places

Re: Aelara's Valuescope for Xmas Dosh Thread Nothing again last week. Total € for Day: -€40.00 (this is taking into consideration all bets and commissions deducted) Points for Day: -4.00 After 27 betting days: -41.58 points and a bank of -€415.65