Aelara's Valuescope for Xmas Dosh Thread

aelara

As an ardent follower of Valuescope for the last couple of years, I have decided to set myself a challenge. I will try to make enough money following Valuescope religiously every week to recommended bets to be able to pay for Xmas 2008. When you have a wife like mine, that's no mean task let me tell you! :loon I have in the past been guilty of going on a losing run with it (valuescope) and then not bothering with it for a few weeks. But all change this year. I started last weekend (the first selection of the year) with a €200 bank and will use Betfair only. I will use €10 per point and seeing as Valuescopes recommended bets are 2pts EW, I figure if for the 2 point bet I place €13 on the win market and €7 on the place market that will be a near enough comparison. I want to keep the totals updated every week so everyone can see how I'm getting on money wise- whether it will be a good Xmas 2008 or if I'll be in the dog house. I'll jot down the prices I get on betfair and also keep an updated points total according to what I make at the prices I get. Right, so here's the story so far: Week 1 Principe Azzuro (5.40- betfair odds I took) 2pt win bet (suggested bet) 3rd@4/1 (finished/SP) -2.00pts (Day pts) -2.00 pts (Total pts) -€20.00 (Day money) -€20.00 (Xmas 2008 Total) Week 2 Mr Ed (30.00- betfair odds I took) (6.67 place odds taken) 2pts EW (suggested) Strong Resolve (30.00- betfair odds I took) (7.46 place odds taken) 2pts EW (suggested)

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Aelara's Valuescope for Xmas Dosh Thread

Right, so here's the story so far: Week 1 Principe Azzuro (5.40- betfair odds I took) 2pt win bet (suggested bet) 3rd@4/1 (finished/SP) -2.00pts (Day pts) -2.00 pts (Total pts) -€20.00 (Day money) -€20.00 (Xmas 2008 Total) Week 2 Mr Ed (30.00- betfair odds I took) (6.67 place odds taken) 2pts EW (suggested) Strong Resolve (30.00- betfair odds I took) (7.46 place odds taken) 2pts EW (suggested)
Last week, zilcho. So far: -6.00pts, -€60.00 This week: Week 3: Bonus (I took odds 5.8), 2pts win bet (suggested) - €20 bet will give a clear €96.00 after commission :hope

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.