Kempton 12/01

This is going to be pretty soft out there tomorrow, had a look at those that go in the ground for some early value: 12.40 MArk of Love 8.2 betfair Zanir 5.9 Betfair 1.10 Presenting copper 3.35 Betfair 1.45 Rodrigo Gonzales 7.0 Betfair Edgbriar 5.1 betfair R'cam 15.5 Betfair 2.15 Horses 1-5 on racecard all have form on ground. 2.45 For all mankind 15.0 betfair Shardakhan 15.5 betfair No complaint 7.2 betfair

Re: Kempton 12/01

This is going to be pretty soft out there tomorrow, had a look at those that go in the ground for some early value: 12.40 MArk of Love 8.2 betfair Zanir 5.9 Betfair 1.10 Presenting copper 3.35 Betfair 1.45 Rodrigo Gonzales 7.0 Betfair Edgbriar 5.1 betfair R'cam 15.5 Betfair 2.15 Horses 1-5 on racecard all have form on ground. 2.45 For all mankind 15.0 betfair Shardakhan 15.5 betfair No complaint 7.2 betfair
Just wonderin bowles what kinda bet you do? would these be all singles or do you do any multiples. Think your a great tipster when it comes to the ponies so just curious. get word for a lot of horses in ireland (usually pretty reliable) over here so if i get any news il start posting here. GL Bud.

Just wonderin bowles what kinda bet you do? would these be all singles or do you do any multiples. Think your a great tipster when it comes to the ponies so just curious. get word for a lot of horses in ireland (usually pretty reliable) over here so if i get any news il start posting here. GL Bud.
no probs Puntyboy, :welcometo the forum. We dont get much irish stuff here but you can start a thread anytime on irish meetings if you get anything. I personally focus on singles however i have been known to try to double up on a few bets. Thos i put up last night were just to highlight those that liked the ground conditions to see if there was any early value.:ok

Re: Kempton 12/01 Nycteos 3.15 Kempton Panjo Bere is up a hefty 16lbs but I'm siding with recent CD and Ruby's only ride Nycteos. Acts on Hvy and runs off a mark of 120 10 up from LTO but won off this mark over the bigger obstacles at Cheltenham last year

Re: Kempton 12/01 Presenting Copper @5/2 with BetFred In a race with a favourrite having first outing over bigger obstacles plus a second favourite who run only 2 times in 3 seasons. The outsider of 3 looks overpriced IMO. Won over this distance plus acts on going, not the most fluent of jumpers but still should be priced at around 2/1(max) IMO. The risk adverse should be able to arb later.

Re: Kempton 12/01 3.15 Shabatdi ew @ 11/2 William Hill Its hard to ignore the Henderson stable considering the outstanding form they are in at the moment and after having a scout around his entries for today, this is the one I like the most. Acts on the ground - a victory at Plumptonn proves that, his run at Aintree suggests he will get the trip and this race represents a drop in class too. He has gone well fresh before so hopefully that wont be a problem. He gets on well with todays jockey, who has a 50% win rate on the horse.

Re: Kempton 12/01 1.45 Kempton Go Amwell Win (6.2 Betfair) 5pts Only just beaten on hurdle debut, but won well staying on LTO and looks to be improving. Acts on the ground and the trip is ideal and I expect a good run 3.15 Kempton Nycteos WIN (3/1 Coral) Last 2 runs with Ruby on board have been wins, including a CD win LTO. Still looks like on a good mark too. Acts on heavy too.

This is going to be pretty soft out there tomorrow, had a look at those that go in the ground for some early value: 12.40 MArk of Love 8.2 betfair 2nd 9/1 Zanir 5.9 Betfair 1st 3/1 :clap 1.10 Presenting copper 3.35 Betfair 2nd 13/8 1.45 Rodrigo Gonzales 7.0 Betfair 1st 11/4:clap Edgbriar 5.1 betfair R'cam 15.5 Betfair 2.15 Horses 1-5 on racecard all have form on ground. 1st no.2 & 2nd no.3:clap 2.45 For all mankind 15.0 betfair Shardakhan 15.5 betfair 1st 14/1:clap No complaint 7.2 betfair
Not a bad nights work!!

Nycteos 3.15 Kempton Panjo Bere is up a hefty 16lbs but I'm siding with recent CD and Ruby's only ride Nycteos. Acts on Hvy and runs off a mark of 120 10 up from LTO but won off this mark over the bigger obstacles at Cheltenham last year
3.15 Kempton Nycteos WIN (3/1 Coral) Last 2 runs with Ruby on board have been wins, including a CD win LTO. Still looks like on a good mark too. Acts on heavy too.
nice one guys , nice EP as well as it was backed to 7/4 fav