Southwell 10/01

Re: Southwell 10/01 3.40: Captain Crooner Trainer has his string in great form at present and this his only runner on today's Southwell card. Worth taking the hint as this horse's only decent performance came here over C&D on penultimate start where came with a wet sail to win on line. Only 2 pounds higher today and if able to ignore runs either side of that victory, could be given a squeak from only 2lb higher mark. Worth a small dabble at 10/1 BetFred.

Re: Southwell 10/01 2.10 Southwell Diriculous Win RP comments Handicapper couldn´t be too harsh on him for a narrow defeat of Tyrannosaurus Rex at Kempton last time and mark of 59 probably doesn´t do him justice; the one runner in the field open to plenty of improvement and obvious contender for stable whose few runners here usually acquit themselves well.

Re: Southwell 10/01

2.10 Southwell Diriculous Win RP comments Handicapper couldn´t be too harsh on him for a narrow defeat of Tyrannosaurus Rex at Kempton last time and mark of 59 probably doesn´t do him justice; the one runner in the field open to plenty of improvement and obvious contender for stable whose few runners here usually acquit themselves well.
wins @ 6/4 :clap Early price was 11/10 so a decent return.

Did someone had a bet on the 2.40 race? http://www.attheraces.com/card.asp?raceid=165198&meetingid=26551&date=2008-01-10&ref=FastFixtures&nav=racecards Is the race really given to the horse, who didn't compete? :)
There was drama at Southwell after four jockeys in the Great Family Holiday Deals @ pontins.com Handicap failed to stop after a false start had been signalled. Andrew Elliott's mount, Jord, appeared to burst through the stalls a fraction before they opened, which led to the starter calling a false start. Although the flagman further down the track indicated to the jockeys to pull up their mounts, only Chris Catlin aboard Rebellious Spirit obeyed the order. Elliott, Kirsty Milczarek on Dado Mush, Pat Cosgrave on Hucking Heat and Paul Mulrennan on Rigat all went on to ride a finish, with Jord crossing the line first. However, all four horses were disqualified, leaving Catlin to return to the start and gallop out the mile to record a walkover.

There was drama at Southwell after four jockeys in the Great Family Holiday Deals @ pontins.com Handicap failed to stop after a false start had been signalled. Andrew Elliott's mount, Jord, appeared to burst through the stalls a fraction before they opened, which led to the starter calling a false start. Although the flagman further down the track indicated to the jockeys to pull up their mounts, only Chris Catlin aboard Rebellious Spirit obeyed the order. Elliott, Kirsty Milczarek on Dado Mush, Pat Cosgrave on Hucking Heat and Paul Mulrennan on Rigat all went on to ride a finish, with Jord crossing the line first. However, all four horses were disqualified, leaving Catlin to return to the start and gallop out the mile to record a walkover.
I was on the fav and my money were returned. Wonder if the bookies paid for the winner?!

I too was on Dado mash will hill have only just rturned my bet as a n/r
me too, I took Milczarek's rides in a E/W L15 after reading an article about her from yesterday. I dont really like Southwell for tipping( mind you cant be as bad as any other courses) but I just fancied her to get at least a double up.