Poker Magazines

aldric

I have never really been in to poker magazines, however is it worthwhile picking 1 or 2 up each month? I assume there are details of passwords for freerolls in the magazines? and the odd tip or 2 on improving your game? Is it Swampster on here who is the editor of a poker mag? Anyway, I would appreciete your thoughts on the best magazines to buy, if any. Cheers, Aldric

Guest gazza271

Re: Poker Magazines

PokerPlayer and Inside Poker I have found to more than pay for their subscriptions via decent freerolls' date=' as I'm sure many other PLrs can confirm[/quote'] Deffo :ok and as Strider says, PP at £5 for 12 issues via APAT site, cant go wrong really.

Yep Aldric' date=' I edit Flush magazine. Expect some good things coming in the future with hopefully some good comps and tourneys for our readers. Watch this space. PM me your address and I';ll send you a copy to look at.[/quote'] Cool, appreciate that and PM on its way. :ok

Guest gazza271

Yep Aldric' date=' I edit Flush magazine. Expect some good things coming in the future with hopefully some good comps and tourneys for our readers. Watch this space. PM me your address and I';ll send you a copy to look at.[/quote'] ooooh, does that offer count for me as well mate ? How about this months ? :tongue2:ok